Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I saw Muugen drop this info and everyone instantly accepting it. And then some discussion on how they're LF. Was wondering if I was missing anything.
TLDR;

Lind's been saying he knows for a fact that Zem got hit by an SK

Zem says that's bs

Then Muu says he disabled zem's passives and even then lind's SK failed

Main catch being lind never said he fired the SK, but mu said he did fire it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I saw Muugen drop this info and everyone instantly accepting it. And then some discussion on how they're LF. Was wondering if I was missing anything.
Well Lindie mentioned Zemmi survived an SK during the night. The way Muugen phrased it seemed to say Lind was the one who shot Zem and people took it as slipping and outing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
The thing that bothered me about that.

Is Muu admitted trying to disable my passives D1 which I knew about, because I absorbed it and sent it back to the lynch who claimed they were lynch immune so it would go through.

The only reason I can think of someone would disable passives is that they planned on killing said person, then Muu the one who disabled my passives said, Lindl was the one who SK me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
zeHahaHHAAHA lololOLolLoLOl he he HA HA kukuku

TLDR;

Lind's been saying he knows for a fact that Zem got hit by an SK

Zem says that's bs

Then Muu says he disabled zem's passives and even then lind's SK failed

Main catch being lind never said he fired the SK, but mu said he did fire it.
Well Lindie mentioned Zemmi survived an SK during the night. The way Muugen phrased it seemed to say Lind was the one who shot Zem and people took it as slipping and outing.
The thing that bothered me about that.

Is Muu admitted trying to disable my passives D1 which I knew about, because I absorbed it and sent it back to the lynch who claimed they were lynch immune so it would go through.

The only reason I can think of someone would disable passives is that they planned on killing said person, then Muu the one who disabled my passives said, Lindl was the one who SK me.
Thanks.

But as I recall Muugen was the first to accuse Zemmi of surviving a SK and Lind merely confirmed that.

So Muugen would have to know that Lind was SK before they came out with their info.

Nobody questions why he would know that?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
But as I recall Muugen was the first to accuse Zemmi of surviving a SK and Lind merely confirmed that.
Muugen accused Zemmi of surviving an SK during today and him shooting her. Lind said Zemmi was shot with an SK during the night.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Thanks.

So Muugen would have to know that Lind was SK before they came out with their info.

Nobody questions why he would know that?
Lind said it was becaue he read the WUs and thought lind was Tohru which shot a failed SK

But that didn't come from his own mouth, he was a bit flustered and tried to brush it off as lind implying he shot the SK

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Was Muugen's shot a day shot? Didn't realize that.
Yes Muugen said this was his shot at Zemmi
Mahito used [Instant Spirit: Body of Disorted Killing] to super-kill [???], but failed
which was a day shoot.

So Zemmi got shot at twice? I guess the piece I'm still missing here his how does Muugen know that and why are we trusting him
Lindie says Zemmi got shot during the night and Muugen says he shot her during the day too. Zemmi denies being shot at all and saying she'd know about it. Lind made a post in which he said Zemmi got shot at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.