Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Not sure what Ratchet's exact play angle is, but if he's town he wouldn't beat around the bush like that and if he's scum he obviously doesn't intend to 1-1 with me yet so I'm comfortable assigning his attentions to being bad.
This doesn't adequately demonstrate why I wouldn't play like this as Town and also doesn't demonstrate what my angle is here if I'm Scum.

@Grammaton Do you care to oblige the nature of how your role requires you to behave? You've said something along the lines of you have to play devil's advocate. Just wanna get an idea of you play angle here
nah, the devils advocate thing isnt a requirement, more a commentary that I seem to be representing the actual devil, based on thread sentiment

I despise tactics that I (read: my character) considers dishonourable. Voting with no explanation falls into that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You're content moving on to other lynches when you have damning info on me. Baloney. You're not acting like you have info, you can't have info by default because I'm innocent. You're walking the line right now so this situation doesn't get resolved.
Can you establish this? Because I said the exact opposite to Grammaton earlier. I've been the opposite of content to move to other lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.