Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Was Muugen's shot a day shot? Didn't realize that. So Zemmi got shot at twice? I guess the piece I'm still missing here his how does Muugen know that and why are we trusting him
I believe Muugen did shoot at me, it is the night stuff I'm concerned about.

There was a write up of a failed sk during today and Muu claimed it as his.

The problem is neither last night nor today have I been notified of an SK on me and I would have been notified as soon as it happened, according to my role.

Yes Muugen said this was his shot at Zemmi

which was a day shoot.

Lindie says Zemmi got shot during the night and Muugen says he shot her during the day too. Zemmi denies being shot at all and saying she'd know about it. Lind made a post in which he said Zemmi got shot at night.
But where does Muugen have the info on Lind being SK? Or is that just an inference we all could have made

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
But where does Muugen have the info on Lind being SK? Or is that just an inference we all could have made
I assume it's an inference. But that's also why people think he slipped. Lind never said he shot Zemmi, just that Zemmi was shot, but Muugen's post came off as him knowing Lind shot Zemmi.

Yeah the whole spectacle unfolded before our very eyes

Lind says it's a huge coincidence the whole thing, but I don't really know.

Especially after Muugen's post lmao
I will say that in lieu of an explanation from Lind that them being the one to fire a kill is the simplest explanation at play here.

I find it rather suspect that Muugen throws this bone out and several people go to chase it though. Especially given the incentive mafia have for killing SK.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
& I did disable your passives last cycle so Iโ€™m very surprised you somehow also survived Lindls SK since that should be a passive ability and not an active ability unless you were prepared for it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
This is the post @Ultra

The only knowledge prior was that lind said he knew 100% for a fact Zem was hit by an SK

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I guess the point I'm trying to get at is if this is a "slip" from Muugen why are people hounding Lind exclusively and not questioning Muugen over it. That's all.
For me it's because Muu is confirmed scum, I don't have any questions about it. I can't trust much of anything he says.

I would like an explanation from Lindl, which is why I gave Flower a communicator because maybe he can explain the situation to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.