Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Imagine bringing bounties to justify Big Meme being stronger when she just got defeated by two people whose total sum is inferior to 1 billion :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Either Teach or Shanks high diff the bitch at worst
Something I'm curious about is how Blackbeards Yami Yami no Mi would affect Big Mom's homies. Dude can fully nullify DF powers to the point it's like they never ate the fruit in the first place. If he touched a homie would it just turn back into an object instantly?
:zorothink:

Joker was supposed to be in Wano. His story is tied to Law's. Even if you assume Law solos (which he wouldn't because none of the Supernovas soloed), his power is tied to current Law's at bare minimum.
Supposed, like PH was supposed to be on two different island or like chapter 1000 was supposed to be different.
Law facing a Yonkou directly hyped his power, Doffy has nothing to come even close to Law power, in fact Law play a different league then Doffy ever could dream to be. Same for Cracker,Queen or even firstmates like King or Kata, no one of them are now Laws buisness, he plays in a different league, dude perform one of the most godly feats in the verse.
It is just to hard to accept Law greatness and growing, like legit do you really care so much about Doffy, I don´t even give a fuck for commander in compare to Law anymore, Law show legit to play a league above them, just cut of Doffy and enjoy fucking Law feats without compare him everytime to Doffy...

Roger had no WSM/WSC/WSS title yet he fuck all of them

Kaido is shaking in his grave by the hunting memories of Shanks

you are a fool to take Kaido side over Shanks ... just saying
Roger was King of the seas , King of his era and PK

What does Shanks have? Lol
He isn’t King of anything

Keep coping
Shanks isn't Roger, everybody wanna surpass Roger

Kidd fought RHp and calls Kaido WSP
Stop the drugs

I have given you several answers to all of the questions you've asked but you haven't answered a single one that i asked because there was no answer to the humiliation Big mom suffered this chapter.

This chapter not only confirms that 2 Admiral ~ 1 yonkou was a load of horse shit but also that BM can't beat a single Admiral maybe not even Old Garp judging by her performance against two nerfed YC1.

Anyways I'm done with you. As long as you don't answer a single of my points I'm not obligated to give you another answer.

This chapter has proven all that it needed too.
I answered your point dip. I told you kid and law are above yc1s. Your subjective opinions don't matter.

Otoh you blatantly ran away from answering why the WG doesn't take over wano and their seastone
Funny enough the 2 admirals=1 yonko is mostly a strawman anyways. I don't agree with that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im not gonna lie I wanted a bit more Cqc feats for Both. But the feats are great no denying at this point!!! Meme a Yonko, second most durable top tier after all.
Yea totally, never imagined a Yonko fight be mostly off panel. That really hurt her smh
Sadly that seems to be the case. But Yonko nation can dream until it’s completely confirmed
:josad:

All these years of asura wank!!! An I told y’all Law would still show something superior. I just didn’t know it’s be massively stronger
:lulz::lulz:
:luffydab:
Where at @Rivaille ?? Remember when the clown kept saying

Law/Kids awakening 1 move? Not a mode with a completely different set of abilities. Extremely more powerful then base Like already establish in canon smh. Fanboy was Literally claiming it was a single attack yall lls....

Or these clowns
@Aknolagon @CbShadow @Cinera @Gol D. Roger @ShishioIsBack
Wasnt Law/Kid not nerfed on rooftop??? What happened to there awakening just “WaSnT uSeFuL oN tHe RoOfTOp” ?? B list attacks Like Dragon blaze/asura, are ass to Laws awakening. Seems extremely relevant now, what’s y’all thoughts?
Big mom dies to a no coc dragon blaze.
She's far below kaido clearly

Yeah Doffy was gonna be mid diffed by Law like how zoro and sanji mid diffed Ycs once they got PUS

You wanted another g4 vs doffy ? Even worse where Doffy is totally trashed.

Doffy PL isn't linked to Awakened Law, Law surpassed him

"Awakened law wouldn't solo doffy " stupidity
Yeah, Doffy that was built since Alabasta and was Law's reason for living was going to be "mid diffed". Find another hobby.

Joker was supposed to be in Wano. His story is tied to Law's. Even if you assume Law solos (which he wouldn't because none of the Supernovas soloed), his power is tied to current Law's at bare minimum.

The matchups were supposed to be

Luffy vs. Kaido
Law vs. Joker
Zoro vs. King
Sanji vs. Queen

Your "arcs ago" logic doesn't work here after Oda's comments.
How do you know Law wouldn't fodderize Doflamingo the moment he uses awakening on him? If it's your argument that Wano Doflamingo would most likely demonstrate better feats than his DR ones, it's likely - but unfortunately, Doflamingo's best feats do not even come close to it. Where's the guarantee Law wouldn't mid diff Doflamingo with awakening?

Why is Joker above King? His flashback already told us Albel is Kaido's closest underling; his true right hand man. If it's about CoC stuff, you literally see Law's feats being comparable to Kidd's, an actual conqueror, whilst fucking up Big Mom with ACoC.
But Doffy > Queen, I agree with this much.

This logic can also be applied to Albel and Katakuri - I don't see the reason Doflamingo being the only previous villain possibly appearing as a low top tier later again?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:milaugh:same thing again

People will saying Law attack dealt more damage lol
Oda will show Kid's attacks aftermath next chapter as usual
Law has flashy attacks tho, that's why you think he did more damage.

Luffy's adcoC KKG >~ Kid's Canon move >= Law's Puncture Wille
KKG > Punk Kidd ultimate move? >~ GK

The whole finishes the enemy has better AP and deals more damage always in Shonen slightly or clearly
He is still not on country level for the way it is classically conceived, piercing is very different from busting :goyea:

Supposed, like PH was supposed to be on two different island or like chapter 1000 was supposed to be different.
Law facing a Yonkou directly hyped his power, Doffy has nothing to come even close to Law power, in fact Law play a different league then Doffy ever could dream to be. Same for Cracker,Queen or even firstmates like King or Kata, no one of them are now Laws buisness, he plays in a different league, dude perform one of the most godly feats in the verse.
It is just to hard to accept Law greatness and growing, like legit do you really care so much about Doffy, I don´t even give a fuck for commander in compare to Law anymore, Law show legit to play a league above them, just cut of Doffy and enjoy fucking Law feats without compare him everytime to Doffy...
He base his scaling on ideas which didn't happen

Nobody cares about "supposed"
Doffy is weak... lost like fodder to Boundman
Needed help twice to beat much weaker Law

Status
Not open for further replies.