Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally what every Big Mom bootlicker wants you to think, Oda would never let Shanks get tossed around like a piece of garbage by Jinbe lol.

Teach and Shanks literally had barely any panel time during the post timeskip, good is saved for last.
I don't expect much from Shanks...I love him because he is the freest man in the world

Dude stop. You haven't given me an answer. And I've never brought this argument up. The WG clearly wants Wano because of their seastone craftsman. Why can't 3 admirals stealth invade with a small troop of VAs and kill Kaido and take over the island? You are just being mean here because you know this contradicts the admirals = yonko one.

Portrayal is more important than subjective analysis of feats.
I have given you several answers to all of the questions you've asked but you haven't answered a single one that i asked because there was no answer to the humiliation Big mom suffered this chapter.

This chapter not only confirms that 2 Admiral ~ 1 yonkou was a load of horse shit but also that BM can't beat a single Admiral maybe not even Old Garp judging by her performance against two nerfed YC1.

Anyways I'm done with you. As long as you don't answer a single of my points I'm not obligated to give you another answer.

This chapter has proven all that it needed too.

Cope Shankstard.
Shanks - Got his arm bitten off by a sea king. Slave to World Nobles. Got scarred by pre-haki pre-DF Blackbeard.
Blackbeard - BTFO by Magellan. Begged for his life like a coward against Whitebeard.
Whitebeard - Got stabbed by his own "son". Dabbed on by Akainu. Killed by fodder marines. Scared to fight Kaido.
Kaido - Screamed like a bitch against Scabbards. Is getting bitch slapped by Luffy. Told to dodge Zoro's attack by Big Mom.
Big Mom - Killed by Trafalgar D Low Tier and Useless Captain Mid

I will be loving all the salt this week from powerleveltards
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope Muh cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope Mein cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope Lele cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope Lodu cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

Let's talk about the chapter for a bit. :kuzanshut:
This new hole on the ground, is it big enough to accommodate Onigashima?
Momo drops Onigashima in there, everyone gets the fuck out, Luffy beats Kaido and destroys Onigashima, Kaido gets up again and attacks the capital (also in the new anime intro) and Zoro kills him with AdCoC Hiryu Kaen. :handsup:

Joker was supposed to be in Wano. His story is tied to Law's. Even if you assume Law solos (which he wouldn't because none of the Supernovas soloed), his power is tied to current Law's at bare minimum.

The matchups were supposed to be

Luffy vs. Kaido
Law vs. Joker
Zoro vs. King
Sanji vs. Queen

Your "arcs ago" logic doesn't work here after Oda's comments.
Yeah Doffy was gonna be mid diffed by Law like how zoro and sanji mid diffed Ycs once they got PUS

You wanted another g4 vs doffy ? Even worse where Doffy is totally trashed.

Doffy PL isn't linked to Awakened Law, Law surpassed him

"Awakened law wouldn't solo doffy " stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.