Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't answered anything. Law and Kid being Admiral level which is what you stated is an subjective opinion in itself so i throw that back at you.

Don't think you can bait me with that. I've already exposed your throught process with asking all those questions and deflecting from the current chapter, but unfortunately that didn't work I'm not going to forget the embarrassing events of this chapter and their implications.
Well yes. You were the one saying they were nerfed YC1s.

So I just hit back with my own joke.

But go right ahead. We both know the only reason the WG didn't invade wano and take over their seastone is because Kaido and his crew can handle 3 admirals. There is literally no other reason why they can't.

I stopped caring about this statement when they said Shanks had a bigger bounty than any man alive

and that was the REAL translation

but thanks none the less
That translation said “It feels like he has the biggest bounty!” “Feels” not has. :goyea:

And that was in V Jump not the REAL Weekly Shonen Jump mag like the above statement.:goyea:

But you keep deluding yourself when even Oda’s editors can read the manga and deduce simple logic while accepting the narrative of new gen overtaking old gen

But that outfit is so far below Sabo's outfit it cannot be compared. Sabo is number 2 of a group which directly fights the WG and his boss is the world's most wanted man.

We know it was the Revos vs two admirals and the end result was Fujitora with minor injuries.
Sabo got a much higher bounty from doing less. Law gave more than he even had, as he was dismembered and laying in a pool of blood and tears from trying to fight Doflamingo.

But again, I don't care if you want to judge by something you didn't see. Pretend that Law is stronger, even if the strongest guy he's beaten by himself is Smoker

Where at @Rivaille ?? Remember when the clown kept saying

Law/Kids awakening 1 move? Not a mode with a completely different set of abilities. Extremely more powerful then base Like already establish in canon smh. Fanboy was Literally claiming it was a single attack yall lls....

Or these clowns
I never said that it was one attack :kaidowhat:
What I said is that they were fighting all out which you tried to deny even after the character say that themselves :shame:
And you quit that convo when I brought up Luffy :saden:
You got a win, that great, celebrate, be happy :cheers:
But there is neither no need to lie nor need to call people name:kayneshrug:

By the way, the Kidd fandom have been downplaying and slandering Law for weeks and we never saw you respond to them or attack them, you were nowhere to be found. I guess it is easier to have support when you attack the Zoro fandom:saden::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.