Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law is the number one in his outfit and couldn't get more infamous than Sabo without fighting alongside Luffy or Kid.

And again, we literally don't know how things went with Sabo. You can pretend if you want but that's not what we got to see
But that outfit is so far below Sabo's outfit it cannot be compared. Sabo is number 2 of a group which directly fights the WG and his boss is the world's most wanted man.

We know it was the Revos vs two admirals and the end result was Fujitora with minor injuries.

Stop.

Ashura Douji didn't need bandages. Jack did. Ashura canonically got the better of Jack. And let's not forget base kaido low diffed 5 Ashuras + Izo and 3 other people.
Couldn't even make Jack go into his hybrid form. There's a reason only the sulong dukes were Jacks oponnents, keep coping.

Continue crying. Law and Kid are YC1 level and were nerfed before fighting BM AND while fighting BM yet she still lost to them.

BM is not a Top Tier.

Law Island size sword wow he's being even more impressive chapter by chapter,
it is very impressive the question is how would that thing work if someone is using barrier haki and blocking at the same time?
That is more interesting than just the feat which is hype still the fight is comical at best.
I dont wanna enter in the detail why I think this think is comedy but the major point is on Oda shitting on Mom,

Stop quote me, you powerscaling sucks since your whole powerscaling is based on to hype Doffy somewhere, don´t waste my time with your bullshit and move on.
Law busting mountains is good and such thing, what he did here is beyond island lvl, that is above mountain lvl, in fact Law even sacrifice his life span to do this in DR, now he can do far and stronger skills. Because you want your ass Doffy around Law Lvl or Luffy lvl, it doesn´t mean they always stay at that lvl, move on, I even admit that Law and Luffy would trash any YC(except Ben and Shiiryu?)...

Current Law and Luffy would stomp their DR versions.
Fuck off your ass Doffy wank shiit.
law high diff Doffy :myman::myman:

if Ad.CoC be able to effectively damage Big Mom

can some one explain to my why Shanks can't kill Big Mom with a single attack?

Shanks : rape Kid
Big Mom : get raped by Kid
So what was ACoC Kaido doing against BM when he said he would kill her? :milaugh:

What was pre-Guda Teach doing against ACoC Shanks?
:milaugh:

I bet this guy would still scale EoS Law at around DR Law level when he doesn't show ACoC or some shit like that. Some people just cannot move on because their favourite fictional character doesn't look as great and powerful as he is. Must suck to still stuck in 2014.
I don't scale current Law to DR Law. You say I do.

What you did is compare X-Drake to Law. Don't make me pull up those quotes.

Couldn't even make Jack go into his hybrid form. There's a reason only the sulong dukes were Jacks oponnents, keep coping.

Continue crying. Law and Kid are YC1 level and were nerfed before fighting BM AND while fighting BM yet she still lost to them.

BM is not a Top Tier.
Big Mom can one shot fujitora.

Stop.

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0922-014.png

One of these guys needs bandages. The other doesn't. And you Ashura Douji didn't use two swords. Neither was going 100 percent by that logic.

Watch Kid and Laws bounty shoot up far beyond Reverie Sabos. Nobody with a brain will think they are just yc1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.