Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
ODA LITERALLY PUT KIDD LAW LUFFY TOGETHER PRE TS.
So what? They were meant to be introduced.
GIVE THEM YONKOS TO FIGHT.
Zoro not only fought both Yonko but also scarred one of them, which no one could in the last 20 years, and made second one shit on her pants.
PUT THEM IN ALLIANCE TO FIGHT YONKOS (kidd being tsundere)
Zoro is leading the alliance.
TOEI EVEN GIVE THEM MOMENTS TO DESTROY KAIDO SHIP.
Kaido's Subordinates.
GIVE ZORO AN EXTREME DIFF AGAINST YONKO’S LAPDOG TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE.
And, that lapdog almost killed Meme. Dispite of this, She was ready to forgive him and wanted him to join hands with her.
ZORO FANGIRLS : ZORO STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM
Even less than an hour later, after taking the strongest attack of the series by 2 yonko, he defeated a legendary lunarian god and made him cripple, and is still far from over.

Yes, he is the strongest.

for 2 years I was behind the idea of Kaido ~ Big Mom simply cause Oda was KEEP saying they are basically equal ... over 25 times

but ... it's time for me to leave her alone and accept reality will never be in favor of Big Mom

she is weaker than Kaido in every single possible way

I ranked Big Mom among top 3
from now on I rank Big Mom below Shanks , Kaido , Teach , Mihawk , Dragon and Akainu ...
Okay

Kaido >= BM
Oda doesn't care about your headcanons

Comeback when any of these guys have better feats and hype than bM outside of Kaido

Big Mom can one shot fujitora.

Stop.

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0922-014.png

One of these guys needs bandages. The other doesn't. And you Ashura Douji didn't use two swords. Neither was going 100 percent by that logic.

Watch Kid and Laws bounty shoot up far beyond Reverie Sabos. Nobody with a brain will think they are just yc1s.
Fujitora one shots BM and all of the sweet commanders with his rubble as Kid made that weak ass High tier sacrifice her lifespan with a watered down version of that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.