Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora one shots BM and all of the sweet commanders with his rubble as Kid made that weak ass High tier sacrifice her lifespan with a watered down version of that attack.
Keep dreaming. If that were true why haven't the marines done so, take away her RP and throw it in the calm belt so no pirate can become PK?

Ready? Because 2 admirals and 20k marines are not enough to win against big mom.

You would need all 3 admirals and 30k marines. 30 ships to do so.

We all know that Shanks is a special character for Oda:myman:
Shanks is the one character that resembles Oda the most as he said, and Winbeard is based off of his favorite real life pirate. It takes some good kind of weed or a massive copium dose to think Oda would have injured Kid or Law finishing either of them.

That's enough reasons to say both Teach and Shanks would obliterate Big Meme in a 1v1 lol.

in terms of interdiction

first character : Roger
first Yonko : Shanks
first warlord : Mihawk
first Major Marine : Garp
first revolutionary : Dragon

so ... the first people who get to play the game might be a better way to put it :kuzanshut:
Yeah Shanks is weaker than BM...
Luffy is. Law and Kid didn't get Luffy level boosts. Luffy got CoO, CoA and CoC boost. All Law got was unmastered awakening.

Cope harder.
Lol you the one coping

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Bloody lip =/= getting bones broken. BM needed to use soul soul ability to recover so obviously that was MUCH MUCH MUCH worse
And since DIamond > Metal, that means Joz would break BM bones too
I imagine haki and level of impact kinetic energy wise also count beside from the material 🤔

Keep dreaming. If that were true why haven't the marines done so, take away her RP and throw it in the calm belt so no pirate can become PK?

Ready? Because 2 admirals and 20k marines are not enough to win against big mom.

You would need all 3 admirals and 30k marines. 30 ships to do so.
Continue coping clown.

Big mom may not be strong enough to defeat an Admiral but she can maybe go either way with Old Garp so rejoice.

So you were quoting this one regardless of me admitting it in my previous post? Good.

Shall I quote the stuff you were claiming about Doflamingo's powerlevel? The funny thing is, I don't even need to; you're repeating this nonsense like a parrot after all.
What I claimed about Doflamingo is that he's ~ Luffy in 923. I.E. Luffy needed 1 more powerup to solo.

What you claimed about Law is that he's equal to current Franky and Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.