Not open for further replies.
which diff you put law vs sanji
which diff you put kidd vs sanji
This question is for all user
@Cinera @Sentinel @Bogard @HA001 @Pantheos @rerere
Law vs Sanji = low diff
* bad matchup Sanji has no decent CoA to keep up with Laws cuts gets bisected

Kidd vs Sanji = mid diff
* although Sanj unlocked exoskeleton, isn't he magnetic now ? Kidd will need to pull something besides fodder metal, leaving that aside Kidd's endurance is impressive he's too hard to put down and Sanji will definitely get hit by Kidd.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
for 2 years I was behind the idea of Kaido ~ Big Mom simply cause Oda was KEEP saying they are basically equal ... over 25 times

but ... it's time for me to leave her alone and accept reality will never be in favor of Big Mom

she is weaker than Kaido in every single possible way

I ranked Big Mom among top 3
from now on I rank Big Mom below Shanks , Kaido , Teach , Mihawk , Dragon and Akainu ...
Big Meme*
Crydo*

Yeah you just proved me right. Sanji and Zoro won a battle in a location. It doesn't say queen or king are defeated. The phrase "lost the battle but won the war" is a cliche for a reason. The war is ongoing. These are simply battles on the way.
:nicagesmile::lawsigh:

Come on man, I know you are better than this. It's okay to accept that they are down. Them winning means their opponents are defeated. Zoro can't move. Sanji is out. Law and Kid just used their ultimate moves on BM, Law's specifically says he put all his energy into his attack and Kid's says it's his trump card. This is not continuing. Nobody has awakening that hasn't showed it.

At this point, hope for Kaido to have it, because that is who is left

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
for 2 years I was behind the idea of Kaido ~ Big Mom simply cause Oda was KEEP saying they are basically equal ... over 25 times

but ... it's time for me to leave her alone and accept reality will never be in favor of Big Mom

from now on I rank Big Mom below Shanks , Kaido , Teach , Mihawk , Dragon and Akainu ...
She isn't weaker

It's oda who has done her dirty

WCI - She was all about screaming Wedding cake

Wano - First lost memory and now all she is doing is just riling up kidd and law do to their attacks and standing still to take damages

Conquerors Haki is a direct indication of someone's strength. And Luffy split the sky with Kaidou - SOMETHING WHICH ONLY YONKOUS HAVE DONE IN THE SERIES SO FAR. He might be the weakest but he is absolutely a Yonkou's equal right now.

Kid is pushing a serious Yonkou to mid-diff in a 1v1. In Luffy's case it's a guaranteed extreme difficulty fight.

Where the hell are the Luffy fans when you need them lmao? @Luffy is the mc @Hades @uyuu @M944 @WesMidnight
I don't care what he thinks. Luffy is the strongest supernova, no top tier can mid diff him now.
I can only say that I underestimated Law and Kidd (although Big Meme barely put up a fight).

The ones who are introduced first are always weak, unless they are dads or grandpas, like Garp and Dragon.

alright what about sanji vs Law and sanji vs Kidd what your take?

same for Zoro vs Law and Zoro vs Kidd what your take?
Sanji gets mid diffed by Law and mid - high diff for Kidd. Law has the easier time because of Sanji's COA feats.

Zoro Very high diffs Law and Kidd. This is giving consideration that despite Law and Kidd landing attacks based on assistance, they will be able to land some of those without assistance.
We already know that Zoro is able to endure Hakai and even with several broken bones, he is still able to keep on fighting.

She isn't weaker

It's oda who has done her dirty

WCI - She was all about screaming Wedding cake

Wano - First lost memory and now all she is doing is just riling up kidd and law do to their attacks and standing still to take damages
maybe ... but she will lose ... that's just the reality
Oda WILL NEVER let her shine that good if she don't stand up in few chapters and do some off chart shit

Yeah you just proved me right. Sanji and Zoro won a battle in a location. It doesn't say queen or king are defeated. The phrase "lost the battle but won the war" is a cliche for a reason. The war is ongoing. These are simply battles on the way.
It’s the same thing that was written in Alabasta:

“Alubarna South Block the battle of Polka blvd. winner Sanji”

“Alubarna North Block Medi Assembly Hall the battle of Main Street. Winner Zoro”

Status
Not open for further replies.