Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the reply i expected from you lmao.
You're used to collecting Ls at this point. Putting Luffy's brother with Advanced CoA and a broken Logia is just another one on your list.

Keep coping. BM still was humiliated.
You do realize Kid has CoC and Sabo does not? Sabo is not that strong lol.

He is jack tier.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big mom also split the sky with kaido fought against him for 3 straight days without losing, here she is losing to Kidd and law with only there awakening. DF awakening is as good a powerup as advanced conquerers haki. Luffy splitting the sky with kaido doesn't mean luffy can steamroll Kidd. It will be an extreme difficulty fight probably a tie as most fights among rival in shonen are draws
Your point only makes my argument stronger. Splitting the sky using COC is definite proof that the characters involved are certified Yonkou tier characters.

Extreme diffing a Yonkou in a 2v1 =/= Pushing a serious Yonkou to extreme difficulty 1v1.

I wonder if Kid's attack is some kind of "inevitable super destructive one shot"- move, where he's legit able to potentially just solo anyone in this verse, even fresh, or if it's just a stronger version of stuff like boro breath or maser cannon.
I mean Oda won't go the route, where he's turning characters into dust with those energy beams like DBZ did, but with the one or the other comment he could atleast indicate a certain hierarchy.

Even if big mom comes back (which I am pretty sure won't happen) that could only mean 1 thing: conquers haki clash with eustass kidd. Kidd Bros will be feasting even more 😉

So the good people of WG who are pulling for a meme comeback are actually hyping up Kidd even more...

Oh another headcanon, man you're at full force today right ?

So Luffy has CoC, Ace has CoC but the last remaining brother won't have it ?

As i said before, more Ls are coming your way. Keep your coping for Kinyagi.
The last remaining brother who isn't a D or or have the worst criminal in the world as his father.

So no. Sabo doesn't have it

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
zoro feats:
adv coc
resistive a hakai and continued fight
survive 2 hakai and defeat the dead
BM feats:
not adv coc
need souls to continue fight
lose against two rivals who don't have adv coc
BM>zoro:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: