Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are just turds in a punchbowl.

Law was busting mountains in Punk Hazard. He no diffed one of the strongest Scabbards.
Stop quote me, you powerscaling sucks since your whole powerscaling is based on to hype Doffy somewhere, don´t waste my time with your bullshit and move on.
Law busting mountains is good and such thing, what he did here is beyond island lvl, that is above mountain lvl, in fact Law even sacrifice his life span to do this in DR, now he can do far and stronger skills. Because you want your ass Doffy around Law Lvl or Luffy lvl, it doesn´t mean they always stay at that lvl, move on, I even admit that Law and Luffy would trash any YC(except Ben and Shiiryu?)...

Current Law and Luffy would stomp their DR versions.
Fuck off your ass Doffy wank shiit.

@Garps tekkai Awakening+Advanced CoC seems to be a massively overpowered Combo. Especially if the fruit if powerful

Like shit, even now Advanced CoC KKG would probably fuck up any top tier, now imagine how insane Luffy's Awakening X CoC combo or how insane Kidd's Railgun would be with Advanced CoC

I am starting to wonder if Blackbeard even has CoC because if he really Awakens his two devil fruits it would seem overkill if he combines them with CoC
Yes, like you said, especially if the fruit goes in hand with awakening. A guy like Kid would just have to be able to cover his metal parts in CoC and he would be insanely powerful.
Let's see how that rail gun looks like, but it atleast sounds hella promising. I dunno if that monstrosity even needs CoC tho lol
All of this leads me more and more to the believe that Luffy's awakening will be simply, but insane.

And same here. I'd rather think that he does not have it though, he's not having those qualities imo. And all in all the gura gura no mi is uber powerful anyway, imo even much more powerful than CoC coating on itself or not?

funny but ain't gonna happen. At least not fight-wise. If it turns out that he is some sort of marine agent then yeah he will be a big clown for sure.
Cope Shankstard.
Shanks - Got his arm bitten off by a sea king. Slave to World Nobles. Got scarred by pre-haki pre-DF Blackbeard.
Blackbeard - BTFO by Magellan. Begged for his life like a coward against Whitebeard.
Whitebeard - Got stabbed by his own "son". Dabbed on by Akainu. Killed by fodder marines. Scared to fight Kaido.
Kaido - Screamed like a bitch against Scabbards. Is getting bitch slapped by Luffy. Told to dodge Zoro's attack by Big Mom.
Big Mom - Killed by Trafalgar D Low Tier and Useless Captain Mid

I will be loving all the salt this week from powerleveltards

There was no confirmation of his death, he was still assumed to be dead after the beating he took.

But Jack was never defeated by Asura douji because he injured him as well. Fuji and Sengoku weren't even scratched, that's the difference.

Again, you're not going to just run away without answering this.

How is BM losing to 2 nerfed YC1s despite you claiming before that BM can beat 2 admirals 2v1 or is at least worth that anount ?

This chapter has fucked any of your pathetic headcanons you've been spouting for months now.

Law and Kid don't even have a single advanced haki form and yet they defeated BM with newly awakened awakening. Just embarrassing.
Stop.

Ashura Douji didn't need bandages. Jack did. Ashura canonically got the better of Jack. And let's not forget base kaido low diffed 5 Ashuras + Izo and 3 other people. Without using acoc

I mean congrats. Fuji and Sengoku did about as much damage to Jack as Ashura Douji did in 1 attack. 1 half assed 1 sword attack.

Kid and Law are far beyond yc1s. In just a sword fight Ashura probably beats fujitora.
They didn't confirm Jacks death because they knew he wasn't dead.

Stop quote me, you powerscaling sucks since your whole powerscaling is based on to hype Doffy somewhere, don´t waste my time with your bullshit and move on.
Law busting mountains is good and such thing, what he did here is beyond island lvl, that is above mountain lvl, in fact Law even sacrifice his life span to do this in DR, now he can do far and stronger skills. Because you want your ass Doffy around Law Lvl or Luffy lvl, it doesn´t mean they always stay at that lvl, move on, I even admit that Law and Luffy would trash any YC(except Ben and Shiiryu?)...

Current Law and Luffy would stomp their DR versions.
Fuck off your ass Doffy wank shiit.
I bet this guy would still scale EoS Law at around DR Law level when he doesn't show ACoC or some shit like that. Some people just cannot move on because their favourite fictional character doesn't look as great and powerful as he is. Must suck to still stuck in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.