Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you establish this? Because I said the exact opposite to Grammaton earlier. I've been the opposite of content to move to other lynches.
You've stated as such but I don't think your play really reflects the disposition of someone who wants to principally lynch me but the town damn-won't-well-listen, I don't think you want to even get my lynched in the first place. You will "reluctantly" fire in the dark and go for a compromise vote if you don't get to lynch me. It's convenient.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Given how you completely dismissed my reasoning on Muugen earlier, what incentive do I have here? It's give and take Lind. You can't just expect me to give give give and you not help me out at all.
You want me to give you something in return? We have to scum hunt more this day phase. There's more than 24 hours here and we can start by questioning my other scum reads:

What do you want from me Ratchet?

He said he would be willing to compromise if it's obvious I'm not getting lynched, but has made no such moves to insure that happens.

Also can one of you give me the QRD on why you were beating up Ryu Kishi earlier?
Yeah short version is I thought he was talking shite, which I still do, and doesnt appear to have any interest in hunting scum or makign reads beyond the facest of face values

However it then occured to me that his play was almost too careless so I kinda got spooked. Still wouldnt mind him being dead tho

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
You gotta give us more than that

:seriously:

So you can see his role and abilties, but you don't know his alignment.

You want us to trust, yet this is all you give us
I know all of his abilities, yes. He's been very cooperative as well.

...Is the basis of your defense that he's not lying about his abilities? Is it relevant to the Al situation where he said he blocked him?
No Novas gave them to me. There is something more to my ability but I don't want to disclose that here in the open.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You've stated as such but I don't think your play really reflects the disposition of someone who wants to principally lynch me but the town damn-won't-well-listen, I don't think you want to even get my lynched in the first place. You will "reluctantly" fire in the dark and go for a compromise vote if you don't get to lynch me. It's convenient.
Ah, so what you were positing as fact boils down to "I don't think". If you're hoping my suspicion of you will fall to the wayside, you hope in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.