Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm saying Ultra. I'm not lying - I really do have reasons to believe he's scum, and frankly I think his play around me today evidences this. You saying "b-but muh reads!" isn't exactly going to endear yourself to me on this.
It's a more valid reason than "I cAn't SaY"

You have *nothing*. You can't, it doesn't exist.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
It's a more valid reason than "I cAn't SaY"

You have *nothing*. You can't, it doesn't exist.
It does exist, no matter how much you try to posture out of it. And no, it's not "more valid". When someone comes forward with information, the very fact they are claiming information should have some meaning. Especially because I don't believe Lind has ever really given a Town case for you?

It does exist, no matter how much you try to posture out of it. And no, it's not "more valid". When someone comes forward with information, the very fact they are claiming information should have some meaning. Especially because I don't believe Lind has ever really given a Town case for you?
My play has consisted of calling out your bullshit at every turn and you balking and posturing like you're going to drop the mother of all bombs on me but backing out each time.

Claiming info without saying what it is only goes so far as that person's credibility, of which you are lacking. But also an outsider's standpoint is going to be different from mine, they have to weigh the evidence while I *know* you're just talking shit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
My play has consisted of calling out your bullshit at every turn and you balking and posturing like you're going to drop the mother of all bombs on me but backing out each time.
This is nonsense.
Claiming info without saying what it is only goes so far as that person's credibility, of which you are lacking. But also an outsider's standpoint is going to be different from mine, they have to weigh the evidence while I *know* you're just talking shit.
As I've said repeatedly, I'm more than capable of just fake claiming whatever. It's okay Ultra. Your death is coming, sooner or later.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
No. This should not go to you.

Never give up trying!
It most definitely should.

Somebody give me another action of my role cop.

Well, I'm saying Ultra. I'm not lying - I really do have reasons to believe he's scum, and frankly I think his play around me today evidences this. You saying "b-but muh reads!" isn't exactly going to endear yourself to me on this.
What's the info Ratchet? Our reads are starkly different on Ultra here that's why.

This is nonsense.
As I've said repeatedly, I'm more than capable of just fake claiming whatever. It's okay Ultra. Your death is coming, sooner or later.
Given that there's thousands of actions in this game - the moment you provide a fake claim is a ticking time bomb because there are countless ways it can be unverified or interacted with. You need a paper trail and then assume not a single person out of 50 people are going to intervene. No, you have all the reason in the world not to actually say what it is that you have as scum. And all the more reason to spit it out if you're telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.