Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you even asking me this question? Like have I not made it abundantly clear? He's scum. He can't have anything on me, unless I was framed, which I'm going to dismiss as unlikely. His push on me and his full time job of running defense on Muugen are both highly motivated. Like he hasn't even questioned the dude once. And his case on me is completely incoherent, so his only recourse is to pretend he has some info my way.
Your leader is on mobile and can't read everything, sorry.

But yeah, Ratchet is scummy.

Never fear!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Why are you even asking me this question? Like have I not made it abundantly clear? He's scum. He can't have anything on me, unless I was framed, which I'm going to dismiss as unlikely. His push on me and his full time job of running defense on Muugen are both highly motivated. Like he hasn't even questioned the dude once. And his case on me is completely incoherent, so his only recourse is to pretend he has some info my way.
You're reeling. Literally just throwing words at the problem and hoping people don't think too hard about it.

I know I've got you here. There's no rush or panic.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think hes saying that based on the names of his roles? Which I admit, is bad justification
I understood that Lindie received Muu's full role with abilities and is making his decision based on that. Though, I do agree that it's not that valid if that's all there is to it.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
You're doing the whole Adam thing where I'm destroying you and you cope by going "Oh no he's triggered"

:milaugh:
Oh, I never said you were triggered. Just that your defence relies on people not actually thinking about the situation. Flower might buy into that, but I doubt most will. And even if they do, you're gone after I am anyway, so I'm just fine. I know exactly why you're sooo confident on me not having everything, and I'm sorry to say but it doesn't cover everything.

Oh, I never said you were triggered. Just that your defence relies on people not actually thinking about the situation. Flower might buy into that, but I doubt most will. And even if they do, you're gone after I am anyway, so I'm just fine. I know exactly why you're sooo confident on me not having everything, and I'm sorry to say but it doesn't cover everything.
You've offered nothing to think about, stop implying people are dumb when they don't believe your half-baked accusations.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
at partner

ud needa talk to ultra and yae how the party goes

since quoting and tagging isnt possible for me, making plans is hard

im tired
I said it as a joke idk if Iโ€™ll actually survive this phase lind came out in my defense and beks said scum can save me so weโ€™ll see how the day ends ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Ratchet

โ€Ž
You've offered nothing to think about, stop implying people are dumb when they don't believe your half-baked accusations.
I'm not "implying" it, I'm saying it. You usually defend like this when you're scum - you posture and bloviate and hope people don't look too deep under the veneer. To add to this, you tend to get free passes by the players because your scum game goes largely unrespected I feel, so it's a smart defence. Unfortunately, it won't be worth much in the long run.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Kvothe Kingkiller I asked you already, but you didn't answer. Is it on Ratchet or Lindie? Because I understood Flowa saying it was on Lindie and the whole plan from what I observed was to use it on Lindie. Why are you saying Ratchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.