Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
brooo, imagine Blackbeard using darkness and earthquake awakening at same time plus a potential zoan awakening to be able to stay healthy plus AdCOC

he will be broken af

Don't forget that she went down in 6 hits
Punk Gibson
2x Shock wille
Punk Conra Dio
Law attack this chapter
KId attack this chapter
By Mochi wankers logic : King > BM
Countershock x2
Takt
Punk Gibson
Punk Pistols
Punk Crash
Shock Wille x2
Punk Conra Dio
Pistol Wille
Electromagnetic Cannon

And she’s moved through all of it. Her endurance >

to be honest it fuking cool but I fear like Oda is gona go with Blackbeard end goal.
Still cool, what about the 5N in chapter 1000 where do you rank them in post Wano and End Goal if they will survive to that stage?
Sorry didn't answer the rest of your post. I think Luffy is top obviously, and Kid and Law are his greatest allies. Then Zoro/Killer being the subordinates. I'd say Sanji, if included, is above Killer but below Zoro obviously. I think these 6 men are the people who may fight Im and the Gorosei. And yes I think at some point Zoro will be much closer to Luffy than Kid/Law (for Zoro fans please don't attack me for my opinions lol)

I think Blackbeard/Shanks/Admirals are exclusively strawhat fights, but the WG can be a combination of Supernova and Sanji. Less WG members are probably handled by other Strawhats, weaker Supernova like Bege and SHF members. Revolutionaries seem like they'll fight CP-0 imo.

Idk, just random spitballing don't take what I'm saying too seriously, it's ironically still too early to know how everything plays out lol

ZORO : I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF MY ATTACK HIT THE ISLAND IT WON'T DO ENOGUH DAMAGE TO MATTER

LAW : he entire island would have been blown up if i don't aim it correctly so i must use all my power to make sure it doesnt happen.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
And still Kaido would've died from Zoro's CoA attack and Meme didn't die from Law's entire energy move. :saden:

meanwhile Cuckji can't even hurt Queen without 448558 cheapshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.