Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
thoughts on flower not actually following through with the plan overall
I think it's honestly scummy. Or we're having a misunderstanding here. The whole idea was to trade with Zemmi to use it on Lindie so he could claim from what I understood from the thread. So not doing it is pretty bad imo.

I'm not "implying" it, I'm saying it. You usually defend like this when you're scum - you posture and bloviate and hope people don't look too deep under the veneer. To add to this, you tend to get free passes by the players because your scum game goes largely unrespected I feel, so it's a smart defence. Unfortunately, it won't be worth much in the long run.
Gee if I'm such a lv 99 mafia boss it's almost like you should, I dunno, claim or something.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Gee if I'm such a lv 99 mafia boss it's almost like you should, I dunno, claim or something.
I can't claim that part. And no, that wasn't to overstate your ability either. Like I said, there is really no pressure on me here. No reason to get myself killed for free when I've already done what I needed to do regarding you. I've drawn out scummy behaviour from you and there's nowhere left for you to run. I'm in a great position.

@Light D Lamperouge the Communicator artifact QT failed on Lind.

Your leader got that from Zem.

Never fear!
I think it's honestly scummy. Or we're having a misunderstanding here. The whole idea was to trade with Zemmi to use it on Lindie so he could claim from what I understood from the thread. So not doing it is pretty bad imo.
So who’s lying here or did flower get redirected and why did she attack me when I clearly stated I was SBP and the leading lynch wagon with no back up lynch haha

I can't claim that part. And no, that wasn't to overstate your ability either. Like I said, there is really no pressure on me here. No reason to get myself killed for free when I've already done what I needed to do regarding you. I've drawn out scummy behaviour from you and there's nowhere left for you to run. I'm in a great position.
You must be having a lot of fun role playing like this

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So who’s lying here or did flower get redirected and why did she attack me when I clearly stated I was SBP and the leading lynch wagon with no back up lynch haha
Dunno if she got redirected, or is lying and trying to cover it up now, or we genuinely had a misunderstanding. As for why Flowa shot you, I can see her doing it, because your flip would tell us a lot and we can't really take your word for it, even though you did say you were SBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.