Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn't answer the rest of your post. I think Luffy is top obviously, and Kid and Law are his greatest allies. Then Zoro/Killer being the subordinates. I'd say Sanji, if included, is above Killer but below Zoro obviously. I think these 6 men are the people who may fight Im and the Gorosei. And yes I think at some point Zoro will be much closer to Luffy than Kid/Law (for Zoro fans please don't attack me for my opinions lol)

I think Blackbeard/Shanks/Admirals are exclusively strawhat fights, but the WG can be a combination of Supernova and Sanji. Less WG members are probably handled by other Strawhats, weaker Supernova like Bege and SHF members. Revolutionaries seem like they'll fight CP-0 imo.

Idk, just random spitballing don't take what I'm saying too seriously, it's ironically still too early to know how everything plays out lol
it all right is your opinion, I have only Luffy above Zoro the other are behind this two. We shall see it look like Oda has more to show for Luffy and Zoro in Wano and it look like Law is done as also Kidd. Glad there is no break so we get the confirmation next week about this fight.

Agreed,but i think all 3 admirals will fall at the same time while akainu will be the last
I agree sorta. I still wonder if Oda intends for Luffy to fight an Admiral first before his crew does. Basically how he fought Kata last arc and Sanji/Zoro fought YCs this arc.

Maybe he intends for Luffy to beat one, then when Luffy fights the Fleet Admiral, they fight Fuji and Ryokugyuu. Could be wrong about this entirely, just something I've thought about since Kizaru has repeatedly attacked and insulted Luffy in marineford. We'll see though

It's clear Law and Killer are the brightest among the supernova followed by Hawkins (a coward) and perhaps Bonney (weak). Instead of doing the same dumb shit like Capone and Kidd against Big Mom by attacking her physically they instead found a way to really hurt her from within. At least you could say Capone tried to weaken her from within (mentally) before giving a physical blow. Kidd on the other hand would have been toast by himself. At least Luffy and Zoro finally figured how to channel their AdCoC in order to achieve the same.

Law's attack described by redon

Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.
HOLY SHIT BIG MOM TANKED ISLAND LEVEL PLUS ATTACK >> MF BUILDING Attack OF Whitebeard on Akainu

BM >> AKAINU

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @Rosella.Fiamingo @Kejon @Jaguark101 @Steven

It's clear Law and Killer are the brightest among the supernova followed by Hawkins (a coward) and perhaps Bonney (weak). Instead of doing the same dumb shit like Capone and Kidd against Big Mom by attacking her physically they instead found a way to really hurt her from within. At least Luffy and Zoro finally figured how to channel their AdCoC in order to achieve the same.
Kid literally broke her bones last chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.