Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The spoilers literally say the bull broke her bones.

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”
- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

Little Spoiler, more in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,039: “Key Performer”
- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones
Referring to the attacks from last week AKA Law’s Shock Wille and Kidd’s Cornodio.

And Law hit her in the face with Shock Wille, so guess which one probably broke her bones.
:cheers:

It's also like...I see so many people in this thread crying and saying "these Zoro fans are so insecure they keep mentioning Zoro!!!!!" meanwhile this is like the 3rd time in the last 10 minutes someone has come into this thread just to shit-talk Zoro
This.

Zoro haters are literally the most insecure part of OP fandom and I do not even think or believe that is debatable. :myman:

Like, what, we Zoro fans are supposed to feel insecure because he has not shown a country-level feat (yet)? :milaugh:

For that matter, I don't think Zoro will ever show an interstellar-level feat like Fujitora so casually did.* But, by the mindset of the haters, we are supposedly in shambles 24/7 because of this and that and what have you, without noticing the irony that every comparison from the feats of Luffy or Law or Kidd or anyone else to Zoro's means they are indirectly admitting, again and again, that Zoro is indeed the series's official standard bearer. :cheers:

* This might change if Oda decides to have Zoro perform an orbital Flying Dragon Blaze when we finally get Zoro vs Fujitora. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.