Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tells you more about the next generation then about the yonko. These are extremely feats which nobody could expect pre wano. And these feats are necessary to take down an yonko. For some it even seems to be way to much power in this world building.

The admirals are overrated (except Akainu and maybe Aokiji). They will end up fightning Zoro/Sanji/Yamato 1 one 1, but people treat them like gods.

You didn't get my point or active chose to ignore it ; but whatever :cheers:
I got it, just refuted every point you made.

Your post:

WB vs Law's attacks --

--In case of WB , most of his powerful attacks are not concentrated and spread out ; the attack which WB used on akainu also had enough energy to destroy marineford plaza ; now imagine that force/energy concentrated in a small sphere like ursus shock

--And that attack on akainu wasn't island level also

--WB can generate pura aoe attack like shima yurashi but that doesn't help in one on one combat

--Law's attack is way better and more potent imo

1) WB´s attacks cover a wide area -> wrong, depends on the distance to the origin of his attack. The origin is usually a bit bigger than WB fist size.

2) It does not help him one on one -> wrong, if fought in CQC or pretty close

3) Law´s attack is way better and more potent -> wrong, being concentrated says nothing about the force created.

I know it´s not cool to admit you were wrong on the net, but...

@Blackbeard Is a hardcore admiral fan and yonko down player ; he only like BB

He is more like you lol
We know Kaido fans can do better than sniffing Meme's butthole, how can they contradict what Kaido himself said, or is Kaido a "Yonko" downplayer?

If Kaido fans are fine with Meme leeching hype off him it simply doesn't mean the Marshall isn't, you reap what you sow.

Now go and wank Law's > Hakai attack potency with the remaining Meme cultists.

King is more durable than Sanji yet Sanji could still easily endure way more attacks

Now can we finally stop mentioning this King clown? If not for his race flame ability, He’d be far less durable than Kaido and Queen

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BM's defense is insane but why she only took attacks and didn't attack them :seriously:
She attacks Law when he's executing his final attack.

Before Wano the community believed it would take 2~3 admirals to defeat a Yonko, it would take 10+ people teams fighting them for hours to take them down

Now Luffy is gonna take Kaido down alone and Big Mom is going down to Kid and Law

lmao
People still think it took two top-tiers to beat Big Mom.

1st. The alliance is winning, in this instance they’re more akin to the WG. The lead (WB) dying would pin it on Luffy

2. The arc is not done yet, any could be killed off for a last second send off

3. Blackbeard showed up at the end of the war, the arc is still going

4. Your comment is not controversial just dumb. If the 4 consequences you stated 2 can be easily recreated and 2 more are “end of arc” reveals we get in every single arc
My friend,

1. The alliance in Marine Ford was White Beard and Luffy and his team.
2. The arc is basically wrapping up. There will be no consequences. If there is, it will be very minor.
3. Yes that is true but how much do we have to wait? Wano started July of 2018. It is now Feb 2022. Marine Ford started 2010 and ended in 2010.
4. My comment is not dumb at all. You are trivializing the consequences of Marine Ford. Black Beard gaining an extra fruit is equivalent to having Big Mom gaining Law's devil fruit. WB and Ace dying is equivalent to Law and Kidd dying. Are these events going to happen in Wano? Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.