Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between how soft Katakuri's internals are and how soft Kaidou's internals are though.. Katakuri would potentially be one-shot by a Gamma Knife (it would never land, different issue altogether) which Kaidou could effortlessly eat in Dragon Form. I guess that's what @ShinmenTakezo is talking about.
Katakuri is getting one-shotted by Punk Gibson. He took less than 10 hits from Luffy and went down.

Again, I don't understand what you are complaining about? There were four major consequences in Marine Ford: Ace, WhiteBeard, BlackBeard and Luffy. So far Wano has 0. Last time I checked 4 is greater than 0.

Also, Kaido is not part of the alliance so him "hypothetically" dying doesn't mean the alliance suffered consequences. There is a difference between the alliance and the antagonist.

Scabbards? None of them have suffered any consequences.

I don't understand why you are attacking my comment for. My comment is not controversial at all. It is simply fact there are no consequences in Wano.
1st. The alliance is winning, in this instance they’re more akin to the WG. The lead (WB) dying would pin it on Luffy

2. The arc is not done yet, any could be killed off for a last second send off

3. Blackbeard showed up at the end of the war, the arc is still going

4. Your comment is not controversial just dumb. If the 4 consequences you stated 2 can be easily recreated and 2 more are “end of arc” reveals we get in every single arc

Again, I don't understand what you are complaining about? There were four major consequences in Marine Ford: Ace, WhiteBeard, BlackBeard and Luffy. So far Wano has 0. Last time I checked 4 is greater than 0.

Also, Kaido is not part of the alliance so him "hypothetically" dying doesn't mean the alliance suffered consequences. There is a difference between the alliance and the antagonist.

Scabbards? None of them have suffered any consequences.

I don't understand why you are attacking my comment for. My comment is not controversial at all. It is simply fact there are no consequences in Wano.
Onigashima raid is trash, no doubt.

I think, Wano is in reverse order.

Tragedy has already happened.
Toko crying and laughing at the same time was tragedy.
Oden dying was a consquence.
Hiyori becoming prostitute was a consequence.
Starving whole nation was a consequence.

Scabbards and SHs are here for the pay back.

Nonetheless, it still does not justify the role of Tama, ass pull power ups, bad F6 fights, inclusion of Big Mom, missing BM Pirates, missing Denjiro, Samurais being fodder, BM not using CoC, Enma wank, Oden wank, lack of strategy before raid (though SHs dont follow plans anyway), Sanji and Black Maria, Queen being dumb, King's over reliance on his race and DF (I expected him to be a swordsman or CoC user), YAMATO (HE/SHE) and so on.

I

Indigo

It literally takes an island+ level explosion from the inside, an awakaning fueled rail gun etc. After breaking several bones and internal damages for a long fight to take down one yonko, but you want to clown them?
Dafuq are you on? At least share the stuff.
Before Wano the community believed it would take 2~3 admirals to defeat a Yonko, it would take 10+ people teams fighting them for hours to take them down

Now Luffy is gonna take Kaido down alone and Big Mom is going down to Kid and Law

lmao

--Yeah ; you missed my point

--It had enough energy to destroy the MF building ; now imagine all the force concentrated at one point and works like ursus shock

--No waistage of energy

--WB did similar attack on VA John giant and the attack was powerful enough where 3 admirals had to block it
Law power is better because he can extent his sword and focus all the energy on the target no matter the distance
While Whitebeard needs to hit his target in CQC for them to take most of the energy of said attack

Status
Not open for further replies.