Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.

BM literally ate that shockwave that would have blown up the entire island.
Once again, please explain how Big Mom ENDURING an attack that bypasses durability altogether (King 100% cannot endure it btw) have to do with Durability comparisions? I never debated that Big Mom's endurance is lesser than King's in the first place.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Bro either way, what does Big Mom enduring that attack and King not being able to endure that attack (because it bypasses durability altogether, duh) mean when comparing durabilities? The only logical conclusion you can derive from that is that Big Mom has more endurance than King which was never even debated in the first place.
Anyone at this point who thinks King is more durable than Big Mom is just in denial

Bro either way, what does Big Mom enduring that attack and King not being able to endure that attack (because it bypasses durability altogether, duh) mean when comparing durabilities? The only logical conclusion you can derive from that is that Big Mom has more endurance than King which was never even debated in the first place.
Okay my bad so that was your defn of your durability? Then agree to disagree here :kata:

Wrong.
Putting the matter of how WB creates the force with the quake fruit, his attacks still have a point of origin but then spreads the further it gets from the point of origin, as waves usually do.
Just a wave on water to ilustrate.
It means that the force of the wave was so great that it went through Akainu and continued on.
--Yeah ; you missed my point

--It had enough energy to destroy the MF building ; now imagine all the force concentrated at one point and works like ursus shock

--No waistage of energy

--WB did similar attack on VA John giant and the attack was powerful enough where 3 admirals had to block it

Pain vs Konoha is the last moment where Naruto was really amazing. The moment Naruto came to beat someone he shouldn’t have been able to and saved the village it was finished.
Truth.

The fights are an absolute joy & pretty breath taking while enjoying the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, in my opinion. The fights remind me of YuYuHakusho (best shonen ever), just in the sense that they are a lot shorter & have more tactics than most Shonen featuring "punch him again, harder and with diff hair!".

Note: Beyond Sasuke vs Itachi (fur reelz this time) i have only seen fights via those games, so my take is most likely different than most others. Hulu dub ends 75% through S vs I, and I don't care enough to use "FreeCartoonWithMalware&Spyware.com". I will, however, buy the Naruto 3in1s, I'm thinking 1 of those anytime I go to Barnes&Noble for Jojo, JJK or Chainsawman volumes😎 looking to finanly extend manga collection beyond Bleach (74/74) & One Piece (98/98)!

--It had enough energy to destroy the MF building ; now imagine all the force concentrated at one point and works like ursus shock

--No waistage of energy

--WB did similar attack on VA John giant and the attack was powerful enough where 3 admirals had to block it
The more I think about Law’s ultimate attack the more crazy it seems.

Internal source point from the body + island scale explosion. WTFFFF :crazwhat:

--No waistage of energy

yes because shockwaves travel through things...

it travelled through akainu and split the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.