Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB vs Law's attacks --

--In case of WB , most of his powerful attacks are not concentrated and spread out ; the attack which WB used on akainu also had enough energy to destroy marineford plaza ; now imagine that force/energy concentrated in a small sphere like ursus shock

--And that attack on akainu wasn't island level also

--WB can generate pura aoe attack like shima yurashi but that doesn't help in one on one combat

--Law's attack is way better and more potent imo
I do think Law is more potent but
So attacks Kaido and Luffy are exchanging are barely building level because they aren't destroying much of their surrounding? Akainu took most of the damage of the gura , plaza splitting was just a side effect

And he caused it because he was confident that it would do nothing lol. And where did Law cause an explosion that big? When did Law even start using explosions? Are we sure that we're reading the same spoilers? He caused SHOCKWAVES which made the Island shake after bypassing Big Mom's durability.

Besides what does Big Mom enduring that attack and King not enduring it because it bypasses his durability altogether have to do with durability comparision? We are talking about durability not endurance.
Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.

BM literally ate that shockwave that would have blown up the entire island.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think he mean island level
Bro either way, what does Big Mom enduring that attack and King not being able to endure that attack (because it bypasses durability altogether, duh) mean when comparing durabilities? The only logical conclusion you can derive from that is that Big Mom has more endurance than King which was never even debated in the first place.

I don't understand your point at all. I said there are no consequence in Wano and there were consequences in Marine Ford and then you go on to prove my point by mentioning the two prominent characters that died in MarineFord. Luffy also suffered consequence too because he witnessed it. Also, BlackBeard gained an extra devil fruit. No one has suffered any consequence in Wano.

Kaido died? X Scabbard? What are you talking about?

Edit: Grammar
Lmao I was clear in my comment. You’re bitching about a lack on consequences yet ignore there were only 2 in MF can be easily recreated.

I didn’t say Kaido died, I said he probably will. X scabbard means insert any scabbard

The more we get to each respective fights , the more crazier battle and feats
From Ulti vs Nami to Sanji vs Queen to Zoro vs King
And then finally Kid/Law vs Big Mom which shits on every fight in Onigashima including those Rooftop fights

Oda keep his fighting pattern, and the fight is crazier and crazier the more we move to powerful opponent.

And Oda save Luffy vs Kaido for the last, and he never let somebody outshined Luffy, i can't imagine the final battle of Kaido vs Luffy that would ousthine this crazy battle of Sn duo vs Linlin.

No wonder Oda told fans to keep paying attention to Luffy this year.
The fight in Wano may increase my rating of the
arc. I mean that's the good thing about this arc.

WB vs Law's attacks --

--In case of WB , most of his powerful attacks are not concentrated and spread out ; the attack which WB used on akainu also had enough energy to destroy marineford plaza ; now imagine that force/energy concentrated in a small sphere like ursus shock

--And that attack on akainu wasn't island level also

--WB can generate pura aoe attack like shima yurashi but that doesn't help in one on one combat

--Law's attack is way better and more potent imo
Wrong.
Putting the matter of how WB creates the force with the quake fruit, his attacks still have a point of origin but then spreads the further it gets from the point of origin, as waves usually do.
Just a wave on water to ilustrate.
It means that the force of the wave was so great that it went through Akainu and continued on.

Status
Not open for further replies.