Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB vs Law's attacks --

--In case of WB , most of his powerful attacks are not concentrated and spread out ; the attack which WB used on akainu also had enough energy to destroy marineford plaza ; now imagine that force/energy concentrated in a small sphere like ursus shock

--And that attack on akainu wasn't island level also

--WB can generate pura aoe attack like shima yurashi but that doesn't help in one on one combat

--Law's attack is way better and more potent imo

You’re complaining about the lack of consequences yet ignore the fact that Marineford itself didn’t have that many. Jozu lost an arm? So did Kiku. WB died? kaido will probably too. Ace died? We’ll insert X scabbard here
I don't understand your point at all. I said there are no consequence in Wano and there were consequences in Marine Ford and then you go on to prove my point by mentioning the two prominent characters that died in MarineFord. Luffy also suffered consequence too because he witnessed it. Also, BlackBeard gained an extra devil fruit. No one has suffered any consequence in Wano.

Kaido died? X Scabbard? What are you talking about?

Edit: Grammar

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Or these clowns
@Aknolagon @CbShadow @Cinera @Gol D. Roger @ShishioIsBack
Wasnt Law/Kid not nerfed on rooftop??? What happened to there awakening just “WaSnT uSeFuL oN tHe RoOfTOp” ?? B list attacks Like Dragon blaze/asura, are ass to Laws awakening. Seems extremely relevant now, what’s y’all thoughts?
Calm those massive titties down, homie. Everyone's entitled to wank their favorite character for having better feats every bit as much you're doing it right now. Don't pretend like you're were making a logical case for Law to be better than Zoro when he had no feats comparable to him—you legit acted as if Law'd already got superior feats to Zoro even before he's got any. I acknowledged Law every time he's got new feats. I've been defending Law when Kid boys downplay his accomplishments and doing the same to Kid against Law fans too.

Also, learn what a nerf or holding back even means—Law was neither nerfed nor was he holding back atop the roof. He just didn't go all out and I always said Zoro's the only one who's gone all in Rooftop Piece. As for my thoughts on the attack, it's great that Law displayed such an amazing feat. He shined, and I've been preaching, "They will shine," referring to Law and Kid for as long as I can remember and it finally happened.

However, let's not act as though he one-shotted Big Mom with it or something. According to the spoilers, an already heavily damaged BM stood up after eating the attack and is ready to dance with Kid—a reminder that we've been degrading Zoro's Asura feat for not downright one-shotting Kaido all along. And it's probably better to remember that AOE=/=AP; the attack doesn't necessarily have a bigger AP than the other attacks with lesser AOE like Kid's EM Canon from this chapter.

Look, I am happy that you got to celebrate the fact that Law finally surpassed Rooftop Zoro's best feat, and feel free to celebrate it as much as you want but don't go around insulting people for disagreeing with you like 100 days ago.

Because it bypasses durability. And that's talking about Endurance feats not durability feats.

Besides weren't you talking about "Onigashima-sized Explosions"?
Onigashima-sized as in the whole floating island. Just Semantics.

Law’s attack is internal + Onigashima level. It is not like getting caught in an explosion, it is is two fold as the explosion is happening within you.

I don't understand your point at all. I said there are no consequence in Wano and there were consequences in Marine Ford and then you go on to prove my point by mentioning to two prominent characters that died in MarineFord. Luffy also suffered consequence too because he witnessed it. Also, BlackBeard gained an extra devil fruit. No one has suffered any consequence in Wano.

Kaido died? X Scabbard? What are you talking about?
“One Piece has always been goofy like this”

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That was an explosion that King HIMSELF caused. And it is NOTHING compared to an attack that would blow up the ENTIRE island
And he caused it because he was confident that it would do nothing lol. And where did Law cause an explosion that big? When did Law even start using explosions? Are we sure that we're reading the same spoilers? He caused SHOCKWAVES which made the Island shake after bypassing Big Mom's durability.

Besides what does Big Mom enduring that attack and King not enduring it because it bypasses his durability altogether have to do with durability comparision? We are talking about durability not endurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.