Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I was clear in my comment. You’re bitching about a lack on consequences yet ignore there were only 2 in MF can be easily recreated.

I didn’t say Kaido died, I said he probably will. X scabbard means insert any scabbard
Again, I don't understand what you are complaining about? There were four major consequences in Marine Ford: Ace, WhiteBeard, BlackBeard and Luffy. So far Wano has 0. Last time I checked 4 is greater than 0.

Also, Kaido is not part of the alliance so him "hypothetically" dying doesn't mean the alliance suffered consequences. There is a difference between the alliance and the antagonist.

Scabbards? None of them have suffered any consequences.

I don't understand why you are attacking my comment for. My comment is not controversial at all. It is simply fact there are no consequences in Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Okay my bad so that was your defn of your durability? Then agree to disagree here :kata:
That isn't "my definition", that is "the definition" of durability.

Insides can have durability as well
Fair enough.

And that doesn't help Big Mom in this case, since the attack hurts her anyway. Either way I don't think the user is referring to internal durability or anything - King does have more durable exterior than Kaidou, and by extension Big Mom as well though.

Anyone at this point who thinks King is more durable than Big Mom is just in denial
He is though. He can't endure anything close to how much Big Mom can, I'll give her that.

Even if no one cares about it, it's the final attack that's gonna make Big Mom fall and should logically be just as powerful as Law's attack.
not necesseraly , Oda put the ambiguity of a 2 vs 1 for this reason , so fanboys can debated endlessly about who dealth the highest damage because if you know A + B = 10 , there is infinitely many solutions of A and B that satisfiy the equation , alltough Law attacks being internal damage based seems like a reasonable guess to say Law did more damage

--Yeah ; you missed my point

--It had enough energy to destroy the MF building ; now imagine all the force concentrated at one point and works like ursus shock

--No waistage of energy

--WB did similar attack on VA John giant and the attack was powerful enough where 3 admirals had to block it
It thus depends on how far WB is away from his target, in CQC it does not matter.
Also, because Law can concentrate a certain force on a point over greater lengths does not say anything about how the force compares to WB´s in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.