Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Kaido fans can do better than sniffing Meme's butthole, how can they contradict what Kaido himself said, or is Kaido a "Yonko" downplayer?

If Kaido fans are fine with Meme leeching hype off him it simply doesn't mean the Marshall isn't, you reap what you sow.

Now go and wank Law's > Hakai attack potency with the remaining Meme cultists.

I am a kaido and in general yonko fan ; I also hype winblackbeard unlike someone who worships admirals and clowns them when hyping BB

The fight is so underwhelm because we don't have panels showing how Kids and Laws struggled with Big Meme, and how Big Meme superior to them.

All we have is the panel where those two got defeated. Then it becomes a fake defeat, and the loop keep repeating.

With this format, either win or lose, they all will look bad and lack believability.

We know Kaido fans can do better than sniffing Meme's butthole, how can they contradict what Kaido himself said, or is Kaido a "Yonko" downplayer?

If Kaido fans are fine with Meme leeching hype off him it simply doesn't mean the Marshall isn't, you reap what you sow.

Now go and wank Law's > Hakai attack potency with the remaining Meme cultists.

Rent free :denzimote:

Onigashima raid is trash, no doubt.

I think, Wano is in reverse order.

Tragedy has already happened.
Toko crying and laughing at the same time was tragedy.
Oden dying was a consquence.
Hiyori becoming prostitute was a consequence.
Starving whole nation was a consequence.

Scabbards and SHs are here for the pay back.

Nonetheless, it still does not justify the role of Tama, ass pull power ups, bad F6 fights, inclusion of Big Mom, missing BM Pirates, missing Denjiro, Samurais being fodder, BM not using CoC, Enma wank, Oden wank, lack of strategy before raid (though SHs dont follow plans anyway), Sanji and Black Maria, Queen being dumb, King's over reliance on his race and DF (I expected him to be a swordsman or CoC user), YAMATO (HE/SHE) and so on.
Those are not consequences though, instead those are backstories. You can't have consequences in a backstory and say "look here are the consequences".

I got it, just refuted every point you made.

Your post:

WB vs Law's attacks --

--In case of WB , most of his powerful attacks are not concentrated and spread out ; the attack which WB used on akainu also had enough energy to destroy marineford plaza ; now imagine that force/energy concentrated in a small sphere like ursus shock

--And that attack on akainu wasn't island level also

--WB can generate pura aoe attack like shima yurashi but that doesn't help in one on one combat

--Law's attack is way better and more potent imo

1) WB´s attacks cover a wide area -> wrong, depends on the distance to the origin of his attack. The origin is usually a bit bigger than WB fist size.

2) It does not help him one on one -> wrong, if fought in CQC or pretty close

3) Law´s attack is way better and more potent -> wrong, being concentrated says nothing about the force created.

I know it´s not cool to admit you were wrong on the net, but...
--Bruh your takes always sucks ; you have weird way to powerscale too

--Not really interested to debate with a clown like you

--All I mean if all the force of WB ( as it cause wide destruction) is concentrated at one single point inside someone's body like ursus shock then it will be way more lethal

--If you don't agree then fine ; keep your headcanon to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.