Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a great chapter!!
Oden had epic final moments as expected...The man survived 60 minutes in boiling oil!!
Wonder why people already know about that 800 years timeline?? Is it because of latency time of some ancient weapon?
Man Kaido is a beast...Even Oden knew about Kaido's strength... Glad he killed off that grandma
So 20 years timeline Toki thought was due to Oden's words.....Most of the Roger's crew know about this 20 years timeline and maybe Rayleigh was very interested to train Luffy because of this prophecy Fascinating...

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
by the way

oden did clear the hour, damn
and he threw his retainers awaya nd saving them while being in that state

kaido has respect for people Indeed, he killed the lady, he then dcided to kill oden himself
Yep and it feels like he will also be the one who kills Orochi, for example for the attack on the alliance behind the back of kaido, who eventually wanted them to come or soemthing.

Well you're assuming there's a story here to tell. What if Oda wrote off the time fruit entirely and Hiyori already told us why they left her in the past just so that she can grow up and give birth to a Kozuki since that's all women are good for.

As far as I can tell it's pretty clear what happened here. If you are fishing for some complicated machinations here then be reminded of how this flashback has gone. Theres no complicated machinations around Oden dying or why he danced for five years or anything. Everything is very straightforward.

And I think we know everything there is to know about Toki. She wanted to got wano got distracted for ten years because she got knocked up and then saved the male child and told the other one to hurry up and give birth to a male child already. THE END
You're assuming there isn't, I'm assuming there certainly is a story. I guess we leave it at that.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido was put on his knees after 2 single attacks.

Oden was standing on a different level.

Also the attacks were legit.
do you even understand what you are saying

oden would never beat or dominate base kaido,

dragon kaido also had white eyes and was down from g3

cutting dragon kaido doesnt mean you winning or can beat him

base kaido was already shown handling oden easily

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh and Oden went unconcious after one ? Im trying to see your point here lmao
That was not even the same Oden. Just an Oden crumbling in desperation because of his naive kind heart.

The Oden fighting Kaido was standing on a different level my friend.

Even Oden's AP was greater than Kaido's or else Kaido wouldn't have pulled off Momo's desperation move.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why tf not ? Are you an expert on dragons ?

It is known when people get stronger, durability has a higher chance of an increasing. You think Zoro is as durable as EB Zoro ? Use your brain
Is zoro a dragon. Explain how dragon scales increase in durability ?
Post automatically merged:

Why tf not ? Are you an expert on dragons ?

It is known when people get stronger, durability has a higher chance of an increasing. You think Zoro is as durable as EB Zoro ? Use your brain
Is zoro a dragon. Explain how dragon scales increase in durability ?

Status
Not open for further replies.