Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
One funny thing in the Kid and Law combos versus Big Mom is that Oda always showed the effect of Kid's attack a chapter after it landed

- Punk crash was the cliffhanger of chapter 1030

And we only saw how much it damaged BM in the following chapter

- Punk Cornadio was the cliffhanger of chapter 1038

And now the spoiler say that Big Mom ended with broken bones

So looking at this, we'd probably only see the effect of Kid's ultimate attack in the next chapter, and considering it's supposed to be a finisher, it should be devastating
you know what I expect. Don’t ignore me. :kriwhat:

oh i get issues with Larry then, right?
I'm totally cool with trans-people like Kiku etc.

Support that all the way. I will never judge anyone based on race, gender, age etc.

I'm just against idiots that follow some really weird/twisted ideology and try to convince others that Yamato is a trans-char (wtf) or that she has to be named he/him, when Oda himself uses neutral pronouns for her (like he does with most chars) and even confirmed that she's a bonafide cis girl in her vivre card.

Heck, even Artur - former gang leader of the "he/him" squad - already admitted his mistake months ago and is treating Yamato like the cis girl she is again.

That's all, but somehow you still didn't seem to get it after I explained it to you several times already.

I'm done with this anyway and haven't talked about it for months, you seemingly aren't I guess?

Last edited:
If big mom is down next chapter i won't be surprise.
Ngl deep down i feel Oda did dirty again to this already hated by community poor old lady.
But seeing the damage she takes.......

An island lvl attack injecting in the insides of your body organs oh shitt!!!
And a awakening railgun which would be just as powerful

If anyone think this make Big mom any weak if she fall, then the true weakling is your brain. This is not to joke or troll about, big meme etc.....

I will be super surprise if Oda would let a Yonko get beaten in 2 chapter. But now i would be more surprise if Big mom still getting up next chapter. Seriously

Last edited:
:suresure: You do know that Linlin and Teach are closest in personality and character quirks right?
Hating on her is hating on your boy.
Meme is lazy bum that was gifted natural strength from birth yet was unable to progress further while Teach worked his way to the top using his brain, can't compare a fat punching bag that been shitting kids all time on her island for decades to an intelligent criminal that spent his entire life orchestrating a plan to reach the top. :steef:

It literally takes an island+ level explosion from the inside, an awakaning fueled rail gun etc. After breaking several bones and internal damages for a long fight to take down one yonko, but you want to clown them?
Dafuq are you on? At least share the stuff.
Right, I wish she is shown at least trying to counterattack them, but otherwise she ate two attacks that are portrayed to blow up an island on top of her previous injuries, insane putting it in that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.