Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hide, I wait since I know that your glory can last for a chapter but not for the big picture of things.
What should have I done? Tell you guys to wait because It was intuitive that Kidd and Law had better portray than Zoro?
You Zoro fans have your own (ill)logic, you don't get portray and say that stuff like thos:

Doesn't mean anything for you.
While for me this kind of portray already makes me clear what to expect.
There was already clear that Kidd and Law Who who were shoulder to shoulder with Luffy were > Zoro.
I just had to wait some chapters and yes, fighting shoulder to shoulder it's called portray but you deny It because Zoro does that alongside Sanji.
Well, at the end this Is not Zoro's story and Power hiercharhy Is clear:
Luffy the main character > His rivals > his wings.
Zoro fanboys don't know how to analyze representations and portrayal, any mentally healthy person should know that

Cos Oda would rather bring in some no legs day looking Elephant for no reason whatsover to randomly come and have a nice chat with some peverted child in a mans body in the middle of a bloody war.
Oda is obviously cluelss. This mf has the nerve to say he doesn't know why the stupid arc is taking long when he keeps adding useless plotlines to the arc and toss aside meaningful ones:pepeke:
So you'd rather he completely forgets and abandons that Momo and Zunisha connection which he established more than 200 chapters ago?

Just to make him special like Law.

Law is the only supernova captain with a D outside of Luffy, Kid becoming the only supernova captain with CoC outside of Luffy was Odas way to make him special among them
That makes sense but Law told us he’s a D we can at least see Kidd use CoC in one way or another.
Post automatically merged:

To show Luffy breaking his will and turn him into a cheerleader and nakama.
That’s tuff lol

You might be right in the quantity of panel. But somehow it feels lacking in my opinion. Look at the panel you share, most actually looks like a turn base RPG where each side keep exchanging the blow with the new abilities with no choreography. They both keep tanking. And I really hate the sneaky attack move like Sanji did to Queen.

Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs King look much more impressive as there is choreography in the fight. At least, they dodge, they defense, they try to counter the other side. Not just a turn-base RPG style.
Pretty good point.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
‎
Their fight didnt only change the climate, it altered the shape and caused giant cracks through the island, it seems everyone forgot that
Oh shit! Does anyone know if those volcanos were already on Punk Hazard before the fight between Aokiji and Akainu? Cause it'd be some wicked shit if Akainu can just make volcanos just like that.
:crazwhat:

What the beam shoots a hole in big mom
Like the one white beard got

She said the same line he did back then
She dies standing or whatever

Her story begins with her being abandoned and left alone and her story ends with none of her family or comrades around
Kinda symbolic
While whiteboard had all of his family around to witness his end

Status
Not open for further replies.