Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With how overpowered Law's ultimate attack appears to be, with Kid and Law's growth in relevance, i'm very curious in their role in the final war

There are only 3 admirals, and they'd be too strong for anyone below
Given we have Law, Kid, Dragon and Sabo, maybe other participants, the narrative of Admiral being endgame villains to Luffy himself is questionable @Extravlad

:risicheck:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
They weren't.

It says that Punk Hazard volcanoes were created by the power of the Magu Magu
These are stratovolcanoes that are still erupting year later. The amount of energy for that is insane

God damn :lumazed:

That's some serious firepower to make actual working volcanos and bitter wind like that.

I knew their battle changed the climate of Punk Hazard but I didn't know it was at this level.

With how overpowered Law's ultimate attack appears to be, with Kid and Law's growth in relevance, i'm very curious in their role in the final war

There are only 3 admirals, and they'd be too strong for anyone below

On the other hand, we know Fujitora had a mission to capture Luffy and Law, otherwise he'd not set foot in military base anymore

But at this rate, with post-Wano scaling, guess he'd never set foot in that military again, poor Fujitora :josad:

Either this, or Oda will make Law's quest to find the meaning of the D's fate could lead him to a confrontation with the gorosei, who are actually the ones who know the most about the Ds as their natural enemy

Especially considering his devil fruit is linked to the national treasure of marijoa

And with Oda's portrayal of Kid and Law in Wano, they might end up sharing similar lvl of battle in the final war
You think about Law vs Gorosei in a 5v1?
Also, who could Kidd fight in your opinion?

Guys, as soon as the chapter comes out, make posts in Twitter with hashtag #LawdefeatedBigMom, let's make it trending. That's going to be the best tralling for all one piece fans in Twitter...
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.