Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As I thought Kaido killing off that Kurozumi grandma will be bit weird after supporting Orochi and his goons for such a long time...But I really hope he killed that Kurozumi grandma because I hate her xD...
She is the fucking worst, dude...literally caused the downfall of Wano to satiate a personal grudge. I’m glad she’s dead, or at least she better be.

You think Zoro is as durable as EB Zoro
Zoro's durability is due to training so it increases with training... its not a df ehich can have an innate ability... Like luffy isn't more resistant to electricity now than Skypiea. He was always resistant and that never changed

So if Kaido was in killable 40 yards ago when fuckin rogr and Garp smacked his ass because of mythical zoan df dragon scales then he's as invulnerable 20 years ago as he is now

- Katakuri shouts at his own sister and scares her for her interrupting

OP fans: Katakuri is a legend:finally:

- Kaido kills a random old lady for interrupting

OP fans: Kaido is a bitch:whitepress:

This fanbase:pepeke:. Complete hive mindset of hate.
Kaido has likely one of the best personalities in the series.

Never denied that personally.

I actually enjoyed Oden's boiling for the boiling itself. Of course I feel bad for the man.

Zoro's durability is due to training so it increases with training... its not a df ehich can have an innate ability... Like luffy isn't more resistant to electricity now than Skypiea. He was always resistant and that never changed

So if Kaido was in killable 40 yards ago when fuckin rogr and Garp smacked his ass because of mythical zoan df dragon scales then he's as invulnerable 20 years ago as he is now
This is such a bad argument. No amount of lightning will ever hurt Luffy. Whilst it has been shown that Kaido can get pierced.

Status
Not open for further replies.