Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah my defense is idiotic and rambling; you have made it very clear that you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. You're not playing seriously when you make accusations such as being partners with Adam and Flower. I have no reason to take you seriously, both those accusations are so obviously false. Even Sagebee (PBUH) could see it.
Sagebee? Really? Yeah, no. Not putting up with this.

I don't remember what did the indies claim and what do they do. How do we even know if they are telling the truth or not.

@Worst @Zemmi @Fujishiro

What ability have you guys used on each day and night, who did you target with what ability, and why did you target this person.
Im the Ramen guy, people buy food from my restaurant. Many can confirm that they are all buffs to their characters.

I get money from all the food they buy.

Wincon is to survive and choose a person D3 and help them survive till the end.

That would require it to be faked. It's not. You don't get to call me irrational and that I'm not "open to possibilities" despite having been doing exactly that, and when said accusation applies far more to Ultra than it does me.
The burden of being aware of different possibilities and accounting for them is more on you here, because *you* are the one with the ""info"". If you have extrapolated some scum tinfoil on me based on bad interpretation of whatever you have, that's on you, not me. I am giving you enough credit that you wouldn't be likely to do this, which is why I suspect you

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So this oturight tinfoil, but Fuji has a point, some of Muugens abilities are questionable for town alignment.

However that being said novas can be crazy with his roles, this is the weebs afterall.

So this is a TINFOIL bottomline

So lind claimed he saw Muugens rolesheet, he said he was pretty sure it was town, I think just by looking at the sheet it looks super stacked and the fact he just instantly thought "yeah this is town" seems a bit dubious to me

he is adamant that muugen will flip town, because Muugen might've been a deathmiller all along.

This would make sense why Lind is so carelessly defending muugen and why his defense of him felt so fake to me.

But I realize nobody's probably gonna listen to this anyway.

I'm down for a Ratchet lynch as well - considering that explotion

So this oturight tinfoil, but Fuji has a point, some of Muugens abilities are questionable for town alignment.

However that being said novas can be crazy with his roles, this is the weebs afterall.

So lind claimed he saw Muugens rolesheet, he said he was pretty sure it was town, I think just by looking at the sheet it looks super stacked and the fact he just instantly thought "yeah this is town" seems a bit dubious to me

he is adamant that muugen will flip town, because Muugen might've been a deathmiller all along.

This would make sense why Lind is so carelessly defending muugen and why his defense of him felt so fake to me.

hes BACK

That would require it to be faked. It's not. You don't get to call me irrational and that I'm not "open to possibilities" despite having been doing exactly that, and when said accusation applies far more to Ultra than it does me.
Okay, your leader believes you. Because you have never fooled her like that before and would never use her and her trust.

Never fear!

I hear ya, I think it's worth at least questioning Lind on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.