Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Kind of messed up to me that Smoothie, the only commander to get fucked over in WCI, had a second chance in being relevant in Wano, only for her to get fucked over a second time lol.

I think BM is defeated for sure, but maybe her crew not fully losing here spells out some relevancy in the future (maybe that's Elbaf, maybe it's just with Katakuri in the final war).
Or they could potentially cause some trouble after Onigashima lands, they are still around Wano somewhere after all.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
BM did the smart thing. She didnt just stand there and take the attack like that.
If you are thinking that BM cant take the attack then you should wear the clown avi. Not me.
See you made the claim that Big Mom can take that attack. You need to provide proof that she can take that attack and sustain zero damage without using any form of protection ex: COA.

Big Mom was about to die from falling from the Castle after the Tamatebako blast while Kaidou literally jumped off from 10000 mts

“It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country.”

Well, that was stupid and an insult to our intelligence. Next chapter, Law’s super new secret ultimate technique encompasses the WHOLE WORLD so cool right? But will that be enough to bring BM down? Break next week.

B

Ballel

you're welcome bro
it's a very basic question so what do you need a native japanese speaker for?
would you need a native english speaker to translate "the boy ate ice cream"?
You DO know that not every language functions like Indo-European languages?
I put more trust in a person who's actually fluent in a language rather than some guy who thinks he can apply English logic to any language.

You know damn well that he was back up within a chapter lol. Either way, that's just the temporary exhaustion he feels after using G4. Happened against Doffy, Happened against Cracker and Happened on the Rooftop.
Because 10 minutes passed that's why, a side effect of using up ALL of his G4 haki. :hihihi:

When he doesn't use up all of his G4? He is literally fine and can move/eat/run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.