Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
bro i just wanted to lend you a hand
kinda funny that you talk in this tone to me, considering i read all 101 volumes of One Piece in japanese and you're begging some native to explain ヤマ男 to you :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
btw not bragging, it's not hard to read since it's a children's comic
btw not bragging, it's not hard to read since it's a children's comic
btw not bragging

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am sorry but what are you using @ConquistadoR. I swear to god i wish BM be an idiot and take the attack so that you wouldnt use this argument.
What am i even supposed to say against this stupid argument? Luffy only used Kong Gun only once against BM.
Law needs an Attack as big as an island to damage her but our genius can say BM cant take Kong Gun without using COA and call it a day.
I said Big Mom will sustain damage from a Kong Gun and hence needed to block with COA. I NEVER said that she would be knocked out by it.

Infact, in the manga she saw fit to use COA to block a Kong Gun.

Could the revo come to Wano to protect from the CP units? it would be logical since the CP is waiting to attack Wano, but Zunisha might destroy the ships.
i expect Sabo will come with Vivi

Lol I just think that it's considering Shanks and Blackbeard are lasting much longer in this story than Linlin/Kaido, that is completely reasonable to think any one of them could have harmed him (I think it was actually Shanks) during the timeskip. Not an insult to Kid at all.

It actually is one of the main reasons i think Shanks is not as good as people think. Kid, while clearly selfish, is obviously a good pirate in terms of maintaining his honor (hates Apo for betraying him) and respect (for Killer's laugh). Destructive, but inherently good based on his actions in Udon and how Killer and him interact.

For Shanks to not see this and totally mutilate him (as a crew or himself, whatever) seems VERY out of character, unless it's not actually out of character.

I'm curious as to what happens after Wano ends, because Kid intended to go after Shanks again before Apoo betrayed them all. Clearly there is some vendetta going on, and I hope Kid elaborates on it or hypes of Shanks in that way.
Shady Shanks.
Mine is a personal theory, the option of someone else taking Kidd's arm is still dominant, and in that case I expect Shanks to be the material executioner.
Fact is that I think Shanks can move smoothly in that gray enviroment without necessarily covering his Gryphon of blood but rather by forcing his opponents with his internal willpower (aka extreme Conqueror nature) or, as an alternative, blackmailing/playing death games.
Kidd could rapresent someone who, as a Rookie, was impressive enough to make Shanks leave (as a winner) without more casualties. Shining for his indomable nature.

Wouldn't be surprised if, while reading the news, he comments about Luffy AND Kidd, dropping a subtle reference about the last meeting..

Not possible, all Copium used already. Even Amazon is empty.
Then chill and let this place burn down
:arnoling:

It's thanks to sporty dudes like you that I still browse in this forum
Why, thank you, mate. :myman:

I know I often troll Cook FC and Lankers FC (and will never stop doing this lol), but I also try to be fair game to virtually everyone else and admitting when I mistook certain things, like King, for example, and when this chapter drops I'm going to admit on the chapter's official thread that I was wrong about Kidd. I'll even tag you on that post to show you that I walk my talk. :cheers:

I'm neutral on the ZKK matter
Both sides better wait and see how this meeting with the Grim Reaper developes
A couple of points about the Grim Reaper:

1. Funnily enough, we will know about what the Grim Reaper is all about after a Yonko goes down and not before, right on time for Onigashima to be in Wano. :hohoho:

2. The only two characters who have a black blade in the series, Mihawk and Ryuma, are related to the theme of undead/undying: Ryuma is a zombie, while Mihawk is a "Dracule". Interestingly, Zoro just dubbed himself En Ou before Calli decided to pay him a visit. Can this mean we will see a version of this trope in One Piece: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChessWithDeath, and that owners of black blades are only those who managed to "cheat" Death in some way? :bamathink:

I think Oda is trying to tell us something here. :ace:

Status
Not open for further replies.