Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally don't see what you're proving with your panel.

Because he was already suffering through the drawback while deflating mid-air and then had to escape out of the Mirror world in time. That isn't a loophole if you understand the context lol, especially when the panel you post about "HiM FAiLiNg To SaVe HiS CrEw" is tension for the Tamatebako explosion.
What the fuck does "tension" have to do with feats? Oda LITERALLY set it up so that Luffy was OUT for 10 minutes and the whole crew was down for tension effect, yes. It doesn't negate BM's feat of exhausting up ALL of his G4 haki. Kaido KOd Luffy in one shot for tension too so that feat doesn't count by your logic. :broocry:

And Luffy improved his G4 stamina issue?

:broocry:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Shady Shanks.
Mine is a personal theory, the option of someone else taking Kidd's arm is still dominant, and in that case I expect Shanks to be the material executioner.
Fact is that I think Shanks can move smoothly in that gray enviroment without necessarily covering his Gryphon of blood but rather by forcing his opponents with his internal willpower (aka extreme Conqueror nature) or, as an alternative, blackmailing/playing death games.
Kidd could rapresent someone who, as a Rookie, was impressive enough to make Shanks leave (as a winner) without more casualties. Shining for his indomable nature.

Wouldn't be surprised if, while reading the news, he comments about Luffy AND Kidd, dropping a subtle reference about the last meeting..

Then chill and let this place burn down
:arnoling:
:kidsmile::kidsmile:

Oda kept portraying them as characters of the same level, it was rubbed in our face, the whole spiel of the wings, the stars of the show, them getting similar power-ups to defeat King/Queen (also portrayed at the same level). The roof was just to promote chapter 1000, so much so that Oda kept the standard of captains vs emperors while Zoro went to face an extremely inferior commander and it was still an extremely difficult fight.
wings yes 😂😂😂equal in strength hell no go re read kaidos statement about the very strongest in 1010 and what they use …. Yes sanji and zoro are the wings of the pirate king but they each bring different things to the table that makes them wings sanji is a cook and strong af to be just that,that he can stand up to the third strongest (for now) is a feat and amazing in itself that doesn’t mean he is equal in strength to zoro

Guys, i am sleeping now. Good luck with your discussions.

I am sorry but what are you using @ConquistadoR. I swear to god i wish BM be an idiot and take the attack so that you wouldnt use this argument.
What am i even supposed to say against this stupid argument? Luffy only used Kong Gun only once against BM.
Law needs an Attack as big as an island to damage her but our genius can say BM cant take Kong Gun without using COA and call it a day.

Just a reminder BM break a giant's sword on her head when she is 5. Now answer why Akainu or Shanks can survive Kong Gun. You need to provide proof. :willsmith:
Holy shit, I absolutely forgot about this feat. Five years old and already doing shit that cyberpunk Sanji was doing. :milaugh::steef:

Kiku and Kinemon with CoA breaking through adult Linlin's skin? :broocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.