Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she used COA to block it? That's enough proof in the manga lmao.

Because the exhaustion due to the damage incurred and not being able to use Haki is different from the temporary exhaustion?

Either way let's assume Big Meme knocked him out. How is that a durability feat?
I am not saying it is. It is a strength feat, but you act like BM needed CoA to block G4 Luffy when she absolutely did not as future feats show.

She used CoA to neg diff Luffy into a cripple so that Oda could set up the tension for the box explosion as you said.

As much logic as using Sanji breaking a COA less sword from Queen to say that he's more durable than Kaidou becuase he was pierced by Kinemon's and Kiku's sword lmfao.
No, this means 5 year old Linlin durability = cyberpunk Sanji durability. Could Kinemon and Kiku pierce them? Possibly, yes, but also possibly not, it is 50-50.

However 68 year old Linlin should be MASSIVELY above that. Which in turn makes Kinemon and Kiku's sword piercing very unlikely to happen.

Is it really so hard to imagine sanji and zoro being on Law and kidds level?
Hm, one of those names was getting dusted by Gifters when the other 3 were dealing damages to top tiers. :smart:

Also, one of those names got the PU only a handful of the very strongest got, while the other two had overpowered DF awakenings that allow them to be only the second team to take down a Yonko. :bamathink:

I wonder which one is the odd one out here...:mihanha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, this means 5 year old Linlin durability = cyberpunk Sanji durability. Could Kinemon and Kiku pierce them? Possibly, yes, but also possibly not, it is 50-50.

However 68 year old Linlin should be MASSIVELY above that. Which in turn makes Kinemon and Kiku's sword piercing very unlikely to happen.
Bruh I have no idea why is this shitty argument being used still used lmao. They used Advanced COA, how many times do you need the manga to tell you that?

Status
Not open for further replies.