Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we see how powerful a Devil Fruit can be, now remember when Oda said that Akainu's Devil Fruit had the MOST offensive power out of ALL Devil Fruits. What does that mean for Akainu who has a top tier DF and probably some really strong Haki?

My man Thunder Bagua is not only weaker than King of Hell, expecially that version, but it did strike Law only after hitting Zoro first therefore the attack had lost a good chunk of energy.

That attack literally sliced King's wing like if it was butter. A guy whose durability had been hyped that extensively considering his race.
If you believe a ACoC Veteran’s attack is inferior to a commander level character who just learned it then that just means powerscaling might not be your thing

What makes you believe Kaido’s ACoC wouldn’t completely 1 shot King?

D

Deleted member 10278

About time Kid finally showcased something different than his basic offense, albeit being a final attack. Wondering how its gonna actually look. Though as it has been, Law has been the leading in the fight and he was going to be the one to pave the way for Kid one last time. The Meme is more than likely finished, but I won’t be surprised if she makes Elbaf’s cast considering her story has no closure and Elbaf seems like the best place to do it since that’s where she’s started.
The BM that lost to Kidd and Law:
  • No Haoshoku coating
  • No Naser Cannon
  • Never defended against any attack through haki:
    • No hardening
    • No barrier haki
  • Never dodged any attacks
  • Never blocked attacks with her sword

A Linlin that lets everyone and their mother land attacks on her constantly.

A Linlin whose strongest attacks get withstood by Rooftop Zoro's peers.

A Linlin with no notable CQC feats to speak of.

That Linlin gets molested by King of Hell Zoro.

Does anyone here really think that version of Linlin can stand up from multiple attacks on the calibre of Dragon Damnation?

Know some shame.

@ZenZu, @Gol D. Roger, @comrade, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @Haoku, @TheAncientCenturion, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Dr_Professor83, @silverfire, @Veku
If Zoro was swapped for Kid this fight would’ve ended a while ago. AdCoC laced attacks would’ve messed the Meme up in combination with Law’s awakened offense.

僕 is not gender neutral bro
ぼっちゃん isn't gender neutral either
everybody refers to Yamato in masculine
you don't know a word of japanese, so why are you arguing about this?
just STFU
If you want to learn some japanese, I will gladly teach you. Had quite the discussion with Artur about it, too, btw and we both agreed.

Both ways of addressing Yamato are very commonly used for tomboyish girls in mangas. Nothing really special there. Same way that BM uses pronouns that are more commonly used by males when addressing herself. It's simply not a big deal if you understand the japanese language and don't just pull out google translate. Genderism isn't the same as in the western world, it's much more fluent in the japanese language.

As you also pointed out already: Oda confirmed in Yamato's vivre card once and for all that she's a cis woman.

For me this discussion is over, topic bores me these days and you're just a weirdo that is really toxic in basically every post when I quickly read your message history on WG.

That's why this will be my only interaction with you, you're not worth my time and go on the mute list.

Could he prep himself by doing what saved Kin from Kaido's stab? Slightly reattaching himself so that stabs or slices don't do too much damage?

Is it indeed possible for Law to Buggify himself?

:zorothink:
He could also cut his own body parts before getting hit by an attack in order to not take any damage (kinda like rui in demon slayer)

People underate this ability, he could straight up have a logia like intangibility if he used it properly

Status
Not open for further replies.