Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda changed King's powers after he started to fight Zoro. Oda increased King's defense and durability. Lets look at facts to back it up.

Zoro's ogre slash cut King open and made him bleed. King had his flames active.

Yet, Zoro's death lion song against King didn't make him bleed. That was one of his strongest attacks and a stronger attack than ogre slash. That is the attack Oda consistently has Zoro use against characters who are hard to damage because of their durability/toughness/defense had no effect on King. It couldn't make him bleed even though it split open his face.

Zoro, who can cut and scar Kaido and scare Big Mom with his AP couldn't do anything to King after their battle started.

If Marco kick make King bleed then why didn't King head being split open make him bleed? The answer is Oda changed King's durability/defense.

Like I said. King is harder to damage than Kaido or Big Mom. Damaging them doesn't automatically mean you can damage King.
Lunarians aren't invincible, they're extinct. King durability is only shown to be stronger than Kaido, not Big Mom.
BM was first introduced being impregnable, not even Roger wanted smoke but now Oda is changing the narrative that no one is invincible. The same is for King and his extinct race.

At the very least I hope the discussions about Kid and Law getting mid diffed by katakuri or being on sanji's level are dead. Although with katakuri, you know there will still be fanboys who argue

"even if they could break linlin's bones, kata still wins because of matchup since they can't bypass FS"
Midd would be happy to be on sanjs level.

Queen cracked big moms skull and knocked her out in his weakest form

Law and midds second strongest attack together broke some bones

Sanji negged queen after his powerup. Midd can't even perceive sanjis top speed and gets launched to the next island

I need an apology from everyone who called me crazy when I said Kidd and Law (Kidd especially) we’re being held back on the roof. These boys sat there and watched Luffy and Zoro going all out knowing damn well they were saving shit. Kidd was over here saying “None of our attacks are working.” Lmao :milaugh:

I mean you think Law can survive King of Hell if he was clearly hit by such? If yes how?

That's some new kind of madness.
Yes because ACoC TB (Which Law tanked and it almost killed Zoro) is stronger than King of Hell
+no matter if Kid and Law are KO’d they can instantly get right back up to finish the fight like they did chap 1038

Zoro can’t survive either of these new attacks

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yes because ACoC TB (Which Law tanked and it almost killed Zoro) is stronger than King of Hell
+no matter if Kid and Law are KO’d they can instantly get right back up to finish the fight like they did chap 1038

Zoro can’t survide either of these new attacks
My man Thunder Bagua is not only weaker than King of Hell, expecially that version, but it did strike Law only after hitting Zoro first therefore the attack had lost a good chunk of energy.

That attack literally sliced King's wing like if it was butter. A guy whose durability had been hyped that extensively considering his race.

Status
Not open for further replies.