Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Zoro haters are literally the most insecure part of OP fandom and I do not even think or believe that is debatable. :myman:

Like, what, we Zoro fans are supposed to feel insecure because he has not shown a country-level feat (yet)? :milaugh:

For that matter, I don't think Zoro will ever show an interstellar-level feat like Fujitora so casually did.* But, by the mindset of the haters, we are supposedly in shambles 24/7 because of this and that and what have you, without noticing the irony that every comparison from the feats of Luffy or Law or Kidd or anyone else to Zoro's means they are indirectly admitting, again and again, that Zoro is indeed the series's official standard bearer. :cheers:

* This might change if Oda decides to have Zoro perform an orbital Flying Dragon Blaze when we finally get Zoro vs Fujitora. :steef:
yes yes, zoro's haters are the ones who started talking about zoro in this thread
:pepeke:

This.

Zoro haters are literally the most insecure part of OP fandom and I do not even think or believe that is debatable. :myman:

Like, what, we Zoro fans are supposed to feel insecure because he has not shown a country-level feat (yet)? :milaugh:

For that matter, I don't think Zoro will ever show an interstellar-level feat like Fujitora so casually did.* But, by the mindset of the haters, we are supposedly in shambles 24/7 because of this and that and what have you, without noticing the irony that every comparison from the feats of Luffy or Law or Kidd or anyone else to Zoro's means they are indirectly admitting, again and again, that Zoro is indeed the series's official standard bearer. :cheers:

* This might change if Oda decides to have Zoro perform an orbital Flying Dragon Blaze when we finally get Zoro vs Fujitora. :steef:
That´s not the problem, the problem is generalization. There are reasonable sword swallowers, and there are those that think only what Zoro does is noteworthy, and everything else is subpar.
It´s the most insecure you can get.

This.

Insecure Sanji fans using other characters to down play Zoro cuz their favourite is sleeping from fighting Queen, who would have thought:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.