Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all these attacks on Big Mom by Law and Kidd are just an excuse by Oda to have Big Mom revert back to her hunger pains. Now Big Mom is going to go on a tantrum across Onigashima and she will eventually reach Kaido and Luffy which in turn will have Big Mom landing a critical hit to Kaido nerfing him.
What critical hit can she land in that state that Luffy could not...

:kobeha: Law molly whops Sanji, there isn’t going to be a moment where Sanji surpasses him unless Law dies. Sanji barely beat Queen who awakened Law can one shot.
If you think law would one shot queen you insane and do you realize they only got big mom off guard everytime? Lol Meme so far has been playing which cause her badly lolbut I don't she lost

So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
The best theory I've seen is that those plot points will be picked back up once Big Mom meets Cp0, since those guys might be her childhood friends.
It all depends on where Cp0 goes after their fight with Izo I guess.

B

Ballel

you know how in some translations Luffy calls Law "Torao" and in others he calls him "Tra-guy"
now you know what the "o" at the end means when he calls Yamato "Yamao"
don't tell larry though :gokulaugh:
Thank you, Japanese native speaker!

So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

I strongly feel and fear that she's coming back but with her personality having once again swapped back to her original kind and naive self.
I have always suspected that O-Lin was a prelude to a more permanent reverse of her personality.

D

Deleted member 10278

She is probably done for the arc, but we will be getting closure on her where it all started; Elbaf. Either that or Oda decides to treat her as an actual Meme and doesn’t even give her that. The Meme’s placement and performance in Wano has already been pretty bad, there’s too much lingering connections with Elbaf to leave her out considering she hasn’t done anything in Wano.

Not much to translate really, bc it's hard to put it into english language word by word. If anything I would translate it in a way that Luffy calls her sth like "Yama-bro" in English (basically like the official translation already did), bc the last kanji usually refers to a male, but it's by no means exclusive to males if you use it in the context Luffy uses it. Like I said, pretty common for tomboyish girls to be addressed in such a way, too. Japanese language isn't that black and white in this regard, unlike western language.

And like we all said countless times (and what 95% of the community - even former hardliners like Artur - has accepted by now): In the vivre card and official promotion Oda made it clear that she is a cis female.

Can we now stop the Yamato nonsense now?

She isn't even topic in the chapter, no idea why @Pantheos started this bs again.

I'm out for today now.

Last edited:
Why are fans still self-inserting Sanji and Zoro into Law and Kidd’s place? :kobeha:

Neither of them can deal the same damage, scale, and coordination that the two SN captains are doing. They are the ones fighting a Yonko for a good reason while those two are getting shut eye seeing stars and grim reapers.

It’s time to let go.
Meme would never force Zoro to bloom, she can't pressure him, makes sense that he didn't bother with her, she doesn't have ryuo and can't use AdCoC. :handsup:

Why are fans still self-inserting Sanji and Zoro into Law and Kidd’s place? :kobeha:

Neither of them can deal the same damage, scale, and coordination that the two SN captains are doing. They are the ones fighting a Yonko for a good reason while those two are getting shut eye seeing stars and grim reapers.

It’s time to let go.
:suresure: you delusional you think Meme is durable than kaido lol did you forgot about roof piece and how zoro almost gave kaido a near death wise with his flying dragon lol or other attack, Meme would get handle by zoro AP sanji also can't seriously damage Big mom hell she would get rocket out of onigashima :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.