Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If you believe a ACoC Veteran’s attack is inferior to a commander level character who just learned it then that just means powerscaling might not be your thing

What makes you believe Kaido’s ACoC wouldn’t completely 1 shot King?
It's also because of how mad Big Mom went over Hiryuu Kaen which is supposed by scaling to be robustly weaker than King of Hell.

A single Thunder Bagua is possibly one shotting King lacking flames but the odds are King of Hell is currently scarring Kaido even more deeply than Oden managed and if Kaido could send a Thunder Bagua to himself I really don't think the damage would be like that, maybe not even if he striked someone on the durability level of Luffy which is clearly inferior to Kaido's I bet.

I don't think he can even one shot King by knock out.

So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

B

Ballel

So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

I fear he will turn her into mother mode permanently
This,would be the ultimate disrespect on her character

If you want to learn some japanese, I will gladly teach you.
Discord
If you want to learn some japanese, I will gladly teach you. Had quite the discussion with Artur about it, too, btw and we both agreed.

Both ways of addressing Yamato are very commonly used for tomboyish girls in mangas. Nothing really special there. Same way that BM uses pronouns that are more commonly used by males when addressing herself. It's simply not a big deal if you understand the japanese language and don't just pull out google translate. Genderism isn't the same as in the western world, it's much more fluent in the japanese language.

As you also pointed out already: Oda confirmed in Yamato's vivre card once and for all that she's a cis woman.

For me this discussion is over, topic bores me these days and you're just a weirdo that is really toxic in basically every post when I quickly read your message history on WG.

That's why this will be my only interaction with you, you're not worth my time and go on the mute list.
here i thought you were going to teach me japanese and then you block me
that's some pussy behavior to be honest
come to discord and teach me some japanese in voice chat bro

D

Deleted member 10278

HOW TF LAW GONNA TANK IFRIT JAMBE

DONT KIDING YOURSELF

VERGO WAS SPEED BLITZING LAW AND SANJI BLITZ VERGO

IFRIT JAMBE ONE SHOTS

:seriously:
:kobeha: Law molly whops Sanji, there isn’t going to be a moment where Sanji surpasses him unless Law dies. Sanji barely beat Queen who awakened Law can one shot.

B

Ballel

If you want to learn some japanese, I will gladly teach you. Had quite the discussion with Artur about it, too, btw and we both agreed.

Both ways of addressing Yamato are very commonly used for tomboyish girls in mangas. Nothing really special there. Same way that BM uses pronouns that are more commonly used by males when addressing herself. It's simply not a big deal if you understand the japanese language and don't just pull out google translate. Genderism isn't the same as in the western world, it's much more fluent in the japanese language.

As you also pointed out already: Oda confirmed in Yamato's vivre card once and for all that she's a cis woman.

For me this discussion is over, topic bores me these days and you're just a weirdo that is really toxic in basically every post when I quickly read your message history on WG.

That's why this will be my only interaction with you, you're not worth my time and go on the mute list.
Thanks for the insight!

I think all these attacks on Big Mom by Law and Kidd are just an excuse by Oda to have Big Mom revert back to her hunger pains. Now Big Mom is going to go on a tantrum across Onigashima and she will eventually reach Kaido and Luffy which in turn will have Big Mom landing a critical hit to Kaido nerfing him.

The setup with all that was the main reason why i believed she would not lose, especially in this manner.
Might be that she either remembers her past through the defeat or something, or is permanently turned into Olin.

Or Oda really went there with eating children...

Why are fans still self-inserting Sanji and Zoro into Law and Kidd’s place? :kobeha:

Neither of them can deal the same damage, scale, and coordination that the two SN captains are doing. They are the ones fighting a Yonko for a good reason while those two are getting shut eye seeing stars and grim reapers.

It’s time to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.