Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko > admiral is now laughable headcannon theory . No one should take this as facts.

We are talking big mom bones got broken from Kidd and law.
‘Whitebeard > Kidd and law.

Akainu don’t have broken bones from Whitebeard quake attack even it was sneak attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
BM literally tanked a lightning attack that caused a huge hole in the ground, her own attack, I doubt a thousand biscuit soldiers could tank that shit.
Elemental attacks were always shown to ignore durability altogether lol. Kaidou "tanked" a Boro Breath, just like how Big Mom "tanked" that lightning attack.

Still nothing to compare with Kaidou's Kong Organ feat? I mean I'm not even downplay Linlin when I say that the WSC just is better in terms of durability lmfao. Yet Linlin stans are acting like I said Queen is more durable than Linlin or something lmfao.

Yea. Law's haki could defend against Doffy's named attacks, something I don't see other Scabbards doing.
Ah I see

Well the scabbards have a higher level of mastery over CoA (since they can emit Haki, which Luffy learned in Udon but Kid and Law still can't do). It's not so much about power level though because still Law >>> any scabbard.

But Law's biggest strength is his DF mastery, not his haki mastery.

Status
Not open for further replies.