Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conquerors Haki is a direct indication of someone's strength. And Luffy split the sky with Kaidou - SOMETHING WHICH ONLY YONKOUS HAVE DONE IN THE SERIES SO FAR. He might be the weakest but he is absolutely a Yonkou's equal right now.

Kid is pushing a serious Yonkou to mid-diff in a 1v1. In Luffy's case it's a guaranteed extreme difficulty fight.

Where the hell are the Luffy fans when you need them lmao? @Luffy is the mc @Hades @uyuu @M944 @WesMidnight
I dont have to compare Luffy's dick to anyone other than Emperors or Admirals at this point, like i'm happy for Luffy's rivals since they got what they deserved for powerlevel to at least chase Luffy. Powerlevel-wise, Luffy is the MC and "i can beat you" means him being stronger than everyone is destiny. Its set in stone. Except maybe Imu as his true equal or something,

Personally i like Law more than Luffy so Kidd and Law having island buster and breaking BM bones as attacks is a win2 situation for me lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So then why can't Law cut through BM? Why does he need internal attacks? His haki range is above that of any Scabbards.
He doesn't have Advanced COA lol. Doesn't matter how strong your base COA is, you can't do jack shit unless you have Advanced COA - we've been shown that with Boundman.

Status
Not open for further replies.