Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flambe made Katakuri injure himself. Your logic can be applied to Luffy vs Katakuri and Big Mom can be Flambe. "What can Flambe do that Luffy can't do to Katakuri"? We all know what happened in that fight, Flambe was used as a cover by Oda to nerf Katakuri. Now Big Mom going on her hunger pain can damage Kaido. Luffy being able to also damage Kaido doesn't mean Oda can't use Big Mom to nerf Kaido. Also, Oda can always have Big Mom punch him using her ACoC or that same attack Big Mom used to pierce through Ulti. Oda can do whatever he needs to nerf Kaido.
BM barely used ACoC in an extreme diff fight vs Law and Kid, yet in her retarded state she is gonna use her most advanced techniques?
C´mon, let´s be serious.

She beat Kidd and Law unconscious without ACoC which is even more impressive. If she used Acoc then raid would fail which Oda doesn’t want :cheers:

The fuck? So Shanks isn’t a part of Red Hair Pirates? :milaugh:

It took his whole crew to take off Kidd’s arm. Not one person, a whole crew.
Really? 10 people just wacking away at Kid's arm? That's really what you think lmao?

About time Kid finally showcased something different than his basic offense, albeit being a final attack. Wondering how its gonna actually look. Though as it has been, Law has been the leading in the fight and he was going to be the one to pave the way for Kid one last time. The Meme is more than likely finished, but I won’t be surprised if she makes Elbaf’s cast considering her story has no closure and Elbaf seems like the best place to do it since that’s where she’s started.

If Zoro was swapped for Kid this fight would’ve ended a while ago. AdCoC laced attacks would’ve messed the Meme up in combination with Law’s awakened offense.
:josad:copium

Really? 10 people just wacking away at Kid's arm? That's really what you think lmao?
Have you never heard of crew battles? He said Red hair Pirates not Red Hair Pirates without their captain so stop making wild assumptions. The general conclusion is that it took the wholeass crew to take off his arm whether it be sneak or team up etc

Don't use to support an argument though. Luffy is very responsive with his comments. He was told that Yamato wanted to be Oden, so he called her Yamao. It's even treated as joke in the manga.

Plus, when Yamato is is introduced, the narration says Daughter, not Son. I know there is a huge gender argument about it, but I don't want to be involved.

People need to wait and see if Yamato continues to call themselves Oden and a man. If that's the case, then it should be respected. If not, then it doesn't matter. All sides are jumping on this without fully understanding context.
i'm just too lazy to crop every panel where Yamato gets treated like a man to be honest. maybe if Larry wasn't a coward and argued back I'd put more effort into it.

ye I know narrator says daughter but that's to be expected since he's a biological female that identifies as a male. also kinda hilarious that people make it about gender dysphoria when Yamato doesn't even want to be a male as his main thing, he wants to be Oden who was a male, so Yamato being a male is more a byproduct of that than his main thing imo.

If Yamato wanted to be Toki this would have never happened. :doffytroll:

Have you never heard of crew battles? He said Red hair Pirates not Red Hair Pirates without their captain so stop making wild assumptions. The general conclusion is that it took the wholeass crew to take off his arm whether it be sneak or team up etc
Bro, it does not matter. One person is responsible for cutting off his arm.

Really? "Sneaking"? How much cope are you smoking right now?

this chapter is not really good for the ZKK fans , BM is defeated Law and Kid showed monstrous attacks, which mean next we will see Luffy performing such a monstrous attack that is above all he did before , and can take Kaido down. Momo is managing to get Onigashima from the capital away it is going too fast so Zoro doesn't have the time to recover

Status
Not open for further replies.