Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting a powerful attack from Law, but nothing as big and badass... as described in the spoilers. it was a completely happy surprise.

kid cannon probally going open a hole in big mom
Its an overblown feat
Kroom sword dont do dmg on its own
Its just visual representation of its range

Which never happened, i think you mean Luffy, which was about Luffy being able to evade constantly and not getting hit.
Luffy is landing hits constantly, a punch by retarded BM is not gonna nerf Kaidou.
Flambe made Katakuri injure himself. Your logic can be applied to Luffy vs Katakuri and Big Mom can be Flambe. "What can Flambe do that Luffy can't do to Katakuri"? We all know what happened in that fight, Flambe was used as a cover by Oda to nerf Katakuri. Now Big Mom going on her hunger pain can damage Kaido. Luffy being able to also damage Kaido doesn't mean Oda can't use Big Mom to nerf Kaido. Also, Oda can always have Big Mom punch him using her ACoC or that same attack Big Mom used to pierce through Ulti. Oda can do whatever he needs to nerf Kaido.

Ah! you're correct I missed a line.
Also thanks for the context ^^. Didn't pay attention to the ">" symbol which is typically used to quote something.

@BangMi a correction! 🙏🏿
"Law uses all of the energy he has left to unleash a very powerful technique. It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country."
This is a tad different...
His sword pierces through Linlin but doesn't stop there...
...It continues on to pierce through Onigashima and through the ground (puck note: of Wano's mainland?). Piercing further and further with no end in sight...
During that time, he's attacked by Big Mom but with "Puncture Wille", he opens up a massive hole in the ground and deals Big Mom a lot of damage.
LAW THE GOAT! THIS IS BEYOND HYPE! THE NEW YONKO LAW ERA
Bruh I don’t think I felt this hyped about a chapter before
The panels probably gonna be even more amazing :josad::amazing:

Only use acoc on page1
Where was this vs kidd and law lol
She beat Kidd and Law unconscious without ACoC which is even more impressive. If she used Acoc then raid would fail which Oda doesn’t want :cheers:

That speaks to the crew more than anything then. If anyone did it in his crew, then their captain could do worse.
The fuck? So Shanks isn’t a part of Red Hair Pirates? :milaugh:

It took his whole crew to take off Kidd’s arm. Not one person, a whole crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.