Status
Not open for further replies.
we lynched 3 indies last game flower
And you were scum that game and some of these lynches were dictated by you guys.

Like, why worry about Zem only and not talk about Worst as well? Your leader understands not talking about Fuji since he‘s tryna help, but Worst wasn‘t exactly honest from the start either. You wanna go after all the Indies now when they can still help us or might be allies against Mafia? That‘s just dumb.

Never fear! I AM HERE!

Zemmi

GodMommie
btw ultra i saw u dont think zem shud be prioritized

indies that arent forth coming with town can burn for all we care

she had day 1 and day 2 to claim but she didnt. she continued denying being anything but town until being outed

i have 0 faith in her now and will not oppose any wagon on her

doesnt matter if shes not mafia. if we cant find a solid reason to lynch someone else she goes
Why would I claim if I auto lose?

Emil

Certified Memelord
And you were scum that game and some of these lynches were dictated by you guys.

Like, why worry about Zem only and not talk about Worst as well? Your leader understands not talking about Fuji since he‘s tryna help, but Worst wasn‘t exactly honest from the start either. You wanna go after all the Indies now when they can still help us or might be allies against Mafia? That‘s just dumb.

Never fear! I AM HERE!
we can
wanna go for worst too
atleast he casually claimed indie outta nowhere instead of being forced to after being outed

okay flower do u have a mafia for me to vote rn?

Zemmi

GodMommie
we can
wanna go for worst too
atleast he casually claimed indie outta nowhere instead of being forced to after being outed

okay flower do u have a mafia for me to vote rn?
Like are you misunderstanding I auto lose.

I claimed to two people even before this though, I could have easily just said my role and told them I was town behind it because all my abilities are town friendly and not harmful. However, I wanted to build a wall of trust with them, so I could honestly help them lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do think it's weird all my actions have showed up and not a single one is a killing action, but the focus on is on me :myman:
u said u found most of the androids

maybe u cult them or kill them on one go

who knows

point is u can never be trusted anymore so nothing u say shud be taken at face value, including u leaving the game

Status
Not open for further replies.