Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i think im just gonna repeat this until someone answers or i get bored and play genshin instead

who is ur top 3-5 scum suspects ud like to see hanging rn

reasons would be nice

im tired

whats everyones opinion on rej, light and arondight
ratchet and zem. maybe mango

all 3 are null really. i hardly read posts from them. i had rej as town but he contineus being non contributive so welp

why these 3 specifically btw outside of like 20 inactives

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I'm just saying that your claim doesn't add up under scrutiny. That's an incredibly harsh punishment for claiming, near unbelievable

5 androids you say? That's not canonical for Cell, it wss only 2 of them he needed

You did get shot by MUUGEN after all that jazz

The seeds are there Zem
No I need all 5, but I can only revive one that dies with one on them.

When I talked to Novas about everything and how I was feeling this game and told him I wanted to just be taken out the game.

He basically told me not to give up there was still hope and take a break from the game (which I have not listened) and come back later and decide.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
i think im just gonna repeat this until someone answers or i get bored and play genshin instead

who is ur top 3-5 scum suspects ud like to see hanging rn

reasons would be nice

im tired

whats everyones opinion on rej, light and arondight
I'm a bit torn atm

But I am 100% onboard with Arondight here, the fact that he was trying to slip away from an implied lie detect post, and more, he had some terrible responses when he was first called out as well

Apart from Arondight I'm down with Ratchet, maybe zem, maybe lind

maybe even follow the Great Aries' advice and lynch ekko while we're at it , only for pleasure

:cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
No I need all 5, but I can only revive one that dies with one on them.

When I talked to Novas about everything and how I was feeling this game and told him I wanted to just be taken out the game.

He basically told me not to give up there was still hope and take a break from the game (which I have not listened) and come back later and decide.
who r the ones u have so far?
im pretty sure this was asked b4 but didnt see a definitive answer for it

do u kill them after u find all 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.