Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well this is bizarre as that would mean you were accusing me of being scum - an accusation that you havent followed up on in any way, shape or form since

I even replied to you in the affirmative, no response. Why is that?
I have not definitive, reasoning.

I am implying it's awkward, that I was implying scum obviously but all three of you somehow jumped to it's androids.

I was making an observation.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You are Jesus, Son of God

"We're living in a bruh moment"
-Jesus, Year 20

[Passive - Son of God] - As the son of God you will be able to open a mason chat with God

[Active - I'm town] - Target a player and make them your follower

Wincon: Find God's identity and lynch him​

ekko

if ratchet, zem and mango werent an option rn

who are the other 3 ud pick

i picked rej, light and arondight cause they came to mind first, theres buncha other ppl but i cant focus on everyone

ive talked about light and why i think hes sus, rej having muu as townie but still voting him later on also pinged me, arondight is someone i need to see more of. curious what other ppl think of them so far

im tired

u mean the disc thing flower?
i told u burn both nana and kiwi but i suspected u for different reason
u keep shading too much
You need to learn what shading is. You didn‘t even read anything and instead just kept pushing your leader. That‘s lazy at best and scummy af at worst. You can‘t blame anyone for suspecting you over that.

Never fear!

Emil

Certified Memelord
ekko

if ratchet, zem and mango werent an option rn

who are the other 3 ud pick

i picked rej, light and arondight cause they came to mind first, theres buncha other ppl but i cant focus on everyone

ive talked about light and why i think hes sus, rej having muu as townie but still voting him later on also pinged me, arondight is someone i need to see more of. curious what other ppl think of them so far

im tired
who did light and aries sub for

idk about lynching an inactive
maybe vote them to talk or vig

nana and kiwi are worst than all 3 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.