Status
Not open for further replies.
I most certainly did not xD
Why are you so sure?

:endthis:
  • There are two levels of kills present in this game - Regular and Super. Regular kills can be stopped by roleblocking the killer or protecting the victim. They consume one life from roles with multiple lives. Superkills bypass regular defenses, role-blocks, bonus lives and can not be redirected.

I think the biggest thing about this is because she was adams partner so people are less likely to think she would be adams scum buddy therefore overall less likely to be scum in general. Also the whole muu thing and now zem and then ratchet and ultra. Draws more attention instead of the inactive usually
I already pointed out the chance of her being partnered with Adam is probably slim to none, but she still has a high chance of being scum especially when looking at the content of her and misty’s posts. I know there’s other shit going on, but I don’t like a scummy player coasting along.

update :rosismile:

blue-thirds claim
green-town read
yellow-50/50 null
orange- not good
red-light scum
dark red-scum

zemmie--ok she got cell, imo i expected this roll to be sk. lol sorry zemmie.
-post look good, active and answering questions.
fuji-claimed third survivor
worst-
mosquito, has anyone gotten sick lol?

odd-lean town, voting scum, suspecting other players
midnight- same with odd, claimed Ouija board..not sure if that third/town
mango-active and scum hunting, claimed from what i saw, not familiar with character.
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
flower-claimed vanilla town?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that. she maes other miller...scummy town role.........
Ultra-scum hunting, sus others with his reads-

Lanji- expected more post from you!! :catrude:
muu- pr on votes??? he claimed he nullified al, when al shot beky, this could be scum covering for one other, so there is sus plus he put vote later when everyone voted council. and he voting everyone, so this includes town to.
noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play
ryu-says scummy things, 50/50
rej- get active!

nana-made some post, asked questions, null but lean scum.50/50
destroyer-came in and sus others, null for now
usopp- 50/50 lean more scum from him.
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.
rehea-subbed in for misty, scum

jinri-hopped on odd wagon.
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

tbc
fair tho i doubt i can ever be an active as i was last year
am done with college now

I’ve read the whole game, but seriously Fuji is just like you all about being in the game and figuring stuff out.

like look at it like this. Unless you honestly believe Fuji isn’t ramen guy and some type of mafia scum then you shouldn’t care. Like why as an indie would it matter if you die or not right?

that’s exactly how you played and it’s how Fuji plays. Like maybe you should read

Status
Not open for further replies.