Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also okay with a Zemmi lynch since she ignored my post. I asked all the indies questions that could help me figure out if they are lying or not. Fuji was the only indie who responded back to me. I see Zemmi posting and she didn't answer my questions so now I suspect she is not being truthful to her role.

Ok I’m finally off yay we love that for me. I’m still like 20+ pages behind but rofl at Muugen being town. Didn’t see that one coming. Also I realize there are a bunch of other unresolved issues going on but why are we still blatantly ignoring @Rhea Calliope and her complete lack of contribution besides throwing shade at Naomi for not adding Lind on a list and weirdly hyper focusing on that point. She subbed in for Misty who I already did an iso on and hasn’t done anything to show me otherwise from my scum read.

:optimistic:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm also okay with a Zemmi lynch since she ignored my post. I asked all the indies questions that could help me figure out if they are lying or not. Fuji was the only indie who responded back to me. I see Zemmi posting and she didn't answer my questions so now I suspect she is not being truthful to her role.
I didn't ignore you post, I likely missed it because I was at an appointment with my daughter out of town. I was trying to even keep up with the thread while I was driving :josad:

Ok I’m finally off yay we love that for me. I’m still like 20+ pages behind but rofl at Muugen being town. Didn’t see that one coming. Also I realize there are a bunch of other unresolved issues going on but why are we still blatantly ignoring @Rhea Calliope and her complete lack of contribution besides throwing shade at Naomi for not adding Lind on a list and weirdly hyper focusing on that point. She subbed in for Misty who I already did an iso on and hasn’t done anything to show me otherwise from my scum read.

:optimistic:
I think the biggest thing about this is because she was adams partner so people are less likely to think she would be adams scum buddy therefore overall less likely to be scum in general. Also the whole muu thing and now zem and then ratchet and ultra. Draws more attention instead of the inactive usually

Did this condition apply to Zemmi, even?

He may only transfigure people that he voted for during that cycle, including himself. Any player who has voted him during at least 6 hours of a phase, or by EoD, is immune to his transfigurations

Never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.